This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals Bothersome Bugs Forum Guide

Greetings, and welcome to Dragon Pals' Bothersome Bugs forum. This forum is a place for Dragon Pals players to report bugs, and for our bug team to check through those reports on a daily basis, combing through the threads for potential new bugs that might not have been reported before. When posting a report on bugs, please be sure to be as detailed as possible in your description of the bug. Including screenshots of bugs or the effects of the bug within your post are also extremely helpful.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

display hide bug

it always show again after go to other location, i have to click it again and again after i change location.

Comment

I encountered what looks like a bug. Not sure.

So, after some tinkering around, I found the Wardrobe window:

I checked my Coin count to find that I had 400 Coins.

Great! I have enough gold and I wanna wear this as soon as-- Wait what?

Either I really don't have 400 Coins or it's not updating. I really do like that dress. :/

Comment

It also takes more than the 1288 coins that it states for the Permanent version of the clothing, I was over 10k and after buying it dropped below 7k.

Comment

Originally posted by Rennjii View Post
          I encountered what looks like a bug. Not sure.

So, after some tinkering around, I found the Wardrobe window:

I checked my Coin count to find that I had 400 Coins.

Great! I have enough gold and I wanna wear this as soon as-- Wait what?

Either I really don't have 400 Coins or it's not updating. I really do like that dress. :/
          Hello Rennjii, thank you for the detailed report. It has been forwarded to the relevant department. Thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	542.3 KB
ID:	1666701
            I cannot check in but I have 1 count already. Please see screen shot

Comment

Thank you, will let them know the check in problem.. Thank you for the report

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	591.9 KB
ID:	1666703
                I got tower demon key why I cant go inside the demon tower? As I understand demon tower key is an access to go inside the tower even no more free entry.

Comment

I can't use space in "guild announcement board"

Comment

Was unable to get a pic but... In the demon event you can start an "auto-attack" while you are waiting to ressurect. clearly a bug that can be exploited.

I wasnt under any voucher/coins buff i that helps identify the dodgy code

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion, its not a bug, but we will take this into consideration.
                      Originally posted by thomasiwan View Post
                      display hide bug

it always show again after go to other location, i have to click it again and again after i change location.
                      Who says it's going to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by R21151758 View Post
                        I can't use space in "guild announcement board"
                        It has been reported by Lorizar earlier, will get fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by wr4ithch4ser View Post
                          Was unable to get a pic but... In the demon event you can start an "auto-attack" while you are waiting to ressurect. clearly a bug that can be exploited.

I wasnt under any voucher/coins buff i that helps identify the dodgy code
                          Hey, wr4ithch4ser, you don't need have that stats boosting buff to revive or auto- attack. Resurrect takes 10 vouchers and auto-attack will cost you 15 vouchers.

Comment

[I almost have to report this oufit price bug, but primer already reported it.. hope u'll fix this one soon and if possible can u bring my lost gold on the oufit? it cost me about 4kgold..

Comment

Originally posted by R27072173 View Post
                              [I almost have to report this oufit price bug, but primer already reported it.. hope u'll fix this one soon and if possible can u bring my lost gold on the oufit? it cost me about 4kgold..
                              I think they will give an proposal on this, anyway its alpha server, we can get gold for free from events.
                              Last edited by Marianna; 04-18-2013, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X