This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxomgsquralxx View Post
    before demon invasion a banner will come across annoucing devils den has started but not icon to click on to start later tonight when it happens i will screen shot and post for you
    Alright, Thank you for letting us know. A screenshot would be wonderful.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

I can't login and after I login then play it show this picture
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2013-08-27 16:55:26.png
Views:	1
Size:	838.8 KB
ID:	1673573

Comment

thats caused by a redirect issue, there is a thread about how to resolve it http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....direct-Issues.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I am losing gold for no reason. I have lost 6 gold today and 21 gold yesterday. Also when I press VIP 100% it takes my gold instead of nothing I lost 2 gold on that glitch. I sent an email but no answer to my problem. I also posted the problem on Facebook. Then I take a little break and 2 more gold go missing.
          Last edited by R219374530; 08-28-2013, 04:33 PM. Reason: 2 more gold missing

Comment

hey, my vip has expired, but everytime I try to recharge it, it says that I still have an active vip with my character, I really don't want my growth points resetting, pls help fast

Comment

just finished mp dungeon with guildmates our contribution for the runs is not showing up in guild contribution for none of us. we had the collections checked we didnt change anything from what we usually do. we are in s13 this is Snogard

Comment

Originally posted by R218302246 View Post
                hey, my vip has expired, but everytime I try to recharge it, it says that I still have an active vip with my character, I really don't want my growth points resetting, pls help fast
                that bug annoys me as its happening outside of R2 games.... the fix is to use something like Ultimate game card and reactivate your vip, using the R2 store

what is happening is that the auto renew is activating in the game, but playspan is not processing the payments so it creates a endless loop and traps the players into the issue that you see..... its been getting reported now for 3 months and R2 games are getting frustrated that they can not get it resolved for the players

Comment

Originally posted by R217475719 View Post
                  just finished mp dungeon with guildmates our contribution for the runs is not showing up in guild contribution for none of us. we had the collections checked we didnt change anything from what we usually do. we are in s13 this is Snogard
                  can you post that in a new thread so it can be worked through as a new issue....

Comment

Working...
                  X