cant find my character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant find my character

I cant find my character. I had the facebook problem fixed that and now my character is completely gone. What happened and how can I get it fixed? I dont want to have to start all over again. Please can someone help!!!

Have you tried logging out of your facebook and then logging back into it? We are working on this issue with quite a few players. Please be patient and we will resolve this matter accordingly . What is your player ID and server? I will check to make sure your character isn't gone completely

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Yes i have tryed but it didnt change anything. My ID is Mizzpyro and the server is s11. I was so looking forward to playing when I had gotten home from work but I can be patient.

Comment

Please follow the steps on this thread. It should fix the issue. If not, please let me know.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nging+facebook

Comment

I followed the steps and reset my password but when I went back to my server it has me making a new character

Comment

*sad sigh* Followed steps several times but just keeps going to create new character page. *even sadder sigh* I just lost everything I ever worked for. It's hard to say good-bye to a good game but it seems to be the only action left remaining for me to do. So I bid thee all farewell. Reshikrom of S59 is out.

Comment

Please try this technique.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ed-on-Facebook

We are working hard to resolve each and every issue. If this way still doesn't work, please let me or another forum mod know please Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I really appreciate it.
              Last edited by OwlEyes89; 07-20-2013, 04:14 AM. Reason: New Info

Comment

I have just realized something, My number used to be R220125778 before I changed my password. Now it is R222711330. Could this change be the reason I cant find my character? I dont know why it changed when I reset my password. Is there any way to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by R222711330 View Post
                  I have just realized something, My number used to be R220125778 before I changed my password. Now it is R222711330. Could this change be the reason I cant find my character? I dont know why it changed when I reset my password. Is there any way to fix this?
                  Thank you for letting us know. I will pass that information on to the techs. We are working on this issue.
                  For payment issues, file a ticket
                  For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Any progress on my problem? I am still not able to find my character. Hope they get a fix soon

Comment

Originally posted by R222711330 View Post
                      Any progress on my problem? I am still not able to find my character. Hope they get a fix soon
                      We are working double time to fix the issues. This is happening with multiple players. There are some threads posted that might help. One was recently posted by another forum mod. Please check this link.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Log-in-Issue

Comment

I tryed that way and it lets me log in but i still dont have my character. I do think it might be that my number got changed when I changed my pass.

Comment

I have been waiting patiently. Everyone I talked to said the problem should be ficed by now and it isnt yet. I am not trying to complain. I just miss playing and would like this to get fixed. Can someone give me some feed back other then to reset my pass word which caused the problem in the first place. I do really think it has to do with my account number changing by its self after I reset my password like I was told. If i could get my account back it would be awesome. Please help

Comment

Hi, I'm talking to the staff now.. I do apologize for the delay. I have advised you by PM on two things to try. I am sorry that such chaos came from simple change on Facebook but it is affecting several people.
                            Last edited by CafeAuLait; 07-24-2013, 06:35 AM.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i am in the same boat as r222711330. I have tried everything else and i think my number may have changed too so same problem. IGN is Snogard server 13

Comment

Working...
                              X