No announcement yet.

cant find my character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My character is still there i have asked people that i acually know outside the game that play the game if my character is still there and they say yes

Comment

this is completely not right at all missing out on lots of experience and my daily logins will be reset NOT COOL

Comment

Originally posted by R223154658 View Post
        this is completely not right at all missing out on lots of experience and my daily logins will be reset NOT COOL
        We do apologize for the inconvenience. We're trying to sort things out for quite a few players with the same issue.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Ty owleyes89 for the update hope things come along quick. I would really like to login b4 the next day so i dont lose anything. lol sorry for the complaints and hope you are a gamer so you understand what we are going through. I try to understand but i am not known for patience ty again

Comment

! last ? How will I know when things have been fixed if they ever get fixed. Do i have to keep checking this thread?

Comment

Ty owleyes89 for the update hope things come along quick. I would really like to login b4 the next day so i dont lose anything. lol sorry for the complaints and hope you are a gamer so you understand what we are going through. I try to understand but i am not known for patience ty again
              We're trying to figure out the issues as well, but the problem seems to be coming from Facebook -- not us. We're still dealing with them -- a little warning that they would be implementing new changes would have been nice As for being a gamer -- I'm on [S1], so I really do understand I wish I could get you all logged in easily, but we're trying to fix the issues still. Different methods seem to work with others -- some people have no issue going to r2 page and clicking "Log in with a different account" and then choosing FB. That way seemed to work for a few people, while for others, it didn't. The most I can suggest right now, just so no one goes into DPs withdrawals, is make another account until we can fix this. At least that way, you can explain to your guild as to why you're not there. I know this isn't helpful, but when we get further answers, we'll be sure to contact everyone to let them know.

Comment

I was told to start a new account for now so i can still help my guild. with the length of time it will take to fix the problem i might as well keep this account, (I would rather have the original back.) and if that is the case you should find some way to send gift packs to people in my situation to get them back to their previous level. I am in the #1 ranked guild and I am in the top 5 in that guild and this is screwing me over. I worked very hard to get where i am. Just so something stupid could take it all away. once a day i get a (hey try this let us know what happens) For someone like me who has money in the game this is not acceptable.

Comment

I am Snogard s13 I want my account back!!!!!

Comment

Snogard, I am once again sending the information to the admin. I appreciate your patience thus far.
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues
                    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Thanx again believe me i count to 10 every time i post really thought this would be delt with by now

Comment

Got any update on the status of this fb to r2games disfunction.

Comment

Thanx again believe me i count to 10 every time i post really thought this would be delt with by now

Oh trust us, we want this FB ordeal dealt with as well A lot of players that used FB are having the same situation, so we're trying to fix the issues. As for your suggestion on rein-compensation for the troubles, I will be sure to pass that along to the correct department. I do apologize for it taking so long to get this figured out, but our techs are working on trying to fix the issue We will keep you updated.

Comment

Much Thanx on the update owleyes hope the fix happens soon.

Comment

To anyone who has lost their account, please go to this thread and post your IGN, server #, and last date you logged in.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-lost-accounts
                              ___________________________________________________
                              -Any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me directly.

Comment

Still no change in my login still wants me to make a new character. Today has been 1 week I havent been able to login. This is after it was said the facebook issue was fixed but it isnt.

Comment

Working...
                                X