Need Help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help...

I cleared my cache and now I have no character. I had this problem once before and it came back on it's own. this time it is not. Characters name is Heatherbel and the server is S28 Misty Downs is there anything you can do to help me? My nickname and id number are not working either. thanks Heather

Originally posted by R223198430 View Post
    I cleared my cache and now I have no character. I had this problem once before and it came back on it's own. this time it is not. Characters name is Heatherbel and the server is S28 Misty Downs is there anything you can do to help me? My nickname and id number are not working either. thanks Heather
    Hello, Heatherbel. Do you log on using your facebook account? Try getting a password reset, and using your e-mail address as the log in, instead of using the screen name. Please let me know of any further details, progress or continuous issues.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

I have tried that and it gave me a new id R223198430! and still no heatherbel. lol I don't remember the other one.
      Last edited by R223198430; 07-24-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R223198430 View Post
        I have tried that and it gave me a new id R223198430! and still no heatherbel. lol I don't remember the other one.
        I am working on getting help for you at the moment I'll see what can be done, and either I, or another mod, will notify you.

Comment

Would you please verify the server number?
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

The server is S12 Misty Downs. I posted a bug notice on 7/24 About a bug on Devils Den. R21246259 is the number on it. I cannot log in with it due to wrong password. I know it's right. I log in on facebook and r2games. Character name is Heatherbel. Now It has me at this number and with my email address at this also so I can not reset my password.

Comment

Hi, can you provide your historical ip address, your account create date and something to confirm ownership like a transaction number if you donated and date, we can reset your password. You may PM me if you do not feel comfortable posting the information on the forum.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Here we go...
                PayPal logo Jul 23, 2013 02:38:12 PDT
                Transaction ID: 2WA40016GE144644M
                Hello Heather Mueller,

You sent a payment of $19.99 USD to R2 GAME CO LIMITED

(payment@r2game.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
                Merchant
                R2 GAME CO LIMITED
                payment@r2game.com
                Instructions to merchant
                You haven't entered any instructions.
                Shipping address - confirmed
                Heather Mueller
                W19074 2nd St
                POBox 20
                Aniwa, WI 54408
                United States
                Shipping details
                The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
                Description Unit price Qty Amount
                $19.99 USD 1 $19.99 USD
                Subtotal $19.99 USD
                Total $19.99 USD
                Payment $19.99 USD
                Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *R2GAMECOLIM"
                Payment sent to payment@r2game.com

Issues with this transaction?
                You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.

Get verified - Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Unverified link below your name.

Rate of Exchange: If this transaction involves a currency conversion, there will be an exchange rate shown above. This exchange rate includes a 2.5% spread above the wholesale exchange rate at which PayPal obtains foreign currency, and the spread is retained by PayPal. If and when the Recipient chooses to withdraw these funds from the PayPal System, and if the withdrawal involves a currency conversion, the Recipient will convert the funds at the applicable currency exchange rate at the time of the withdrawal, and the Recipient may incur a withdrawal fee.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

PayPal Email ID PP120

The id is R21246259 server is S12 Character name is Heatherbel. I was in coyote guild if that helps any. lol I have more pay pal purchases if you need more than this. I started around June 15 or 16,2013. Lets see what happens from here.
                Thanks Heather

Comment

Thank you, Heather, I will give the information to the admin. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Thank you for the help!!

Comment

They are asking for a few more details, Heather, please submit a ticket at tickets.r2games.com and they will assist you.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Please go this thread and post your info there.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-lost-accounts

Comment

Working...
                        X