Usage of points.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usage of points.

I am unable to use the point I earned form traveling to purchase anything. It says I need Gold as well as the point. I don't know about others but I thought the purpose of the points was to act as gold so players who don't have the money to put gold into the account can still get the goodies. Am I wrong?

The points earned from collecting orbs is also a problem. I am unable to use the points with out gold.

The same goes for Bravery points.

Originally posted by R2166600 View Post
    I am unable to use the point I earned form traveling to purchase anything. It says I need Gold as well as the point. I don't know about others but I thought the purpose of the points was to act as gold so players who don't have the money to put gold into the account can still get the goodies. Am I wrong?

The points earned from collecting orbs is also a problem. I am unable to use the points with out gold.

The same goes for Bravery points.
    It is true that you need gold as well as travel points, but you are able to collect items when you challenge the dragon, beat him, and gain a ticket. For that part, it is free. You get 10 travels ever day, which resets at midnight. I know a lot of people are still disappointed, but 10 free rare items per day? It's still worth while to do.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Does that go for all of them or just the travel???

Comment

Originally posted by R2166600 View Post
        Does that go for all of them or just the travel???
        I apologize, would you mind explaining further? I'm not understanding what you're asking.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Are there any other "Points that have to have gold" as well to get the prizes. for example the Orb collection points or the bravery points, or is it just the hot events ones?

Comment

if you try to exchange your points for travel, you can´t, you see a message that says you need gold coins, please fix this

Comment

Working...
            X