Is this a Bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Bug?

Hey about the event when the dragon use the acid storm my friend/guildmate sad that i nid to do is click the lay down and play dead i tried it multiple tyms and the dragon's attack misses but sometimes that move turns the dragon attack into critical hit is that a bug or part of the game??
    and the spit attack is there a move to miss it ??? the blocked turn only blocks the attack and it gave 25 or 35 damage only is that a bug too or part of the event?

It's not a bug, there is no guaranteed way to do it each time. Some paths work well for others. It's pretty much luck. What I do is try to lay down on the spit and block everything else so far only lost once that way.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
      It's not a bug, there is no guaranteed way to do it each time. Some paths work well for others. It's pretty much luck. What I do is try to lay down on the spit and block everything else so far only lost once that way.
      okay sorry i thought that a certain action blocks a certain skill of the dragon thx 4 verifying that its not a bug xD

Comment

Originally posted by R23494757 View Post
        okay sorry i thought that a certain action blocks a certain skill of the dragon thx 4 verifying that its not a bug xD
        Some times a certain way works, other times it doesn't. I personally want to just make the dragon into ugly green boots for giving me so much trouble. Best of luck to you on killing it!

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X