Facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is an issue on all R2games right now with Facebook Apps.

We have a three step process now and hope this helps speed things along.

Step1: Try Open ID with existing account, use your Facebook email and password.
    Step2: Try to recover password if you can not find your original character on your Facebook email.
    Step3: if previous steps do not work EMAIL dragonpals@r2games.com

Please do not post here, neither I nor any other moderator can help you, you must follow the steps above. R2games is working with Facebook to resolve the issue but this is the only workaround. We are also putting together a compensation package for players affected to be handed out when resolved. Please bear with us as R2games and DPS support works very hard to rectify the issue.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-15-2013, 02:20 AM.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

y i cant send email to dragonpals@r2games.com?

Comment

I tried to open a ticket. I always logged in from FB so i think my account name should be my mail? I tried it but on character section my char name didint show up. I also tried my ingame name and that R22 thing as my acc name too. None worked. I dont know how am i gonna open a ticket now ...

Comment

The mail works. I just sent one to test. I'd like a screenshot of you not being able to send to dragonpals@r2games.com.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

This doesnt ! help !!! i try it and they keep telling me to do this

Step2: Try to recover password if you can not find your original character on your Facebook email.
          i try everything and stil my character is not there !! give my character back !! thanks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R225709486 View Post
            This doesnt ! help !!! i try it and they keep telling me to do this

i try everything and stil my character is not there !! give my character back !! thanks !!!
            Maybe you should try to read? If step 1 and 2 don't work, you use step 3, which is contacting the game makers. Ofc this doesnt resolve your issues straight away, but then atleast the mods have an idea who is having trouble. Just be patient I guess

Comment

Hey I'm confused I just wanted to see if its happening with anyone else. I have an account through my facebook and I can long on it will take me to the site page and it says I'm longed in as so and so. but it wont let me play the game as my already created character why ?

Comment

are you trying to play on facebook or R2 games
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

through facebook so I guess Facebook should I do it through R2 Games?

Comment

Alright I just tried to play through R2games as well with my longon name and when I hit play it just opens up another page with the same homepage screen its like I cant get to the game itself.

Comment

KenZaraki s56
                      i start play in r2k and as start the fb event i try open it in my fb acc and it dont let for no login pag what means it will start a diferent account in fb as we play in r2k!
                      right now alot are geting that event n others are beeing locked to do and that create descrimination and i hope when it be fixed the compensation be for the guys be stuck and not to all cos that means they fb players will get doble !
                      and wasnt need be a genious to see this will happen! the games dont mix site n fb for that reason! games open site game n diferent in fb n dont mix ( each one have own servers for that) now this game create bugs n start create diferences inside servers by players cos same get bonus n others nothing!
                      i sent message for where u post and after 2 near 3 dys keep not getting an answer! at least : yes we trying fix is beter than no answer (ignore)

Comment

you can also login without facebook if youre account are connected first by facebook.
                        click on forgot password, then you come on the site from R2 where you put youre mailadress in from the account wich is connected with FB then submit and check youre mail by inbox or junkmail, then you click on the link that to you is mailed and then you can put youre password and you can login by facebook or by password.

bij login with password you must type in youre mail adres where you must be login as you go to facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ryanangantap
                          I do not think it is wise that you put your email address here

Comment

bro bagi orang indo yg masih gak isa login , download hot spot shild ... trus aktifin ... gua bisa kok ... hahaha...

Comment

I have tried through both and cannot even connect to the server... no character yet

Comment

Working...
                              X