Guild Battle:Death Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle:Death Bug

The last few guild battles where we have people to fight, I have noticed that when I fight just as I am about to enter the cannon on the other side and die the game doesn't show my death and I end up having to refresh many times in one guild battle. Is it only me that has bug, or does it affect others as well and is there anything I can do to not have it happen. I cleared my cache and it still happens.

Wold you happen to have a screen shot? Please also post back with your server number, in game name and browser used.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I am sometimes having this problem as well and my guild mates, but not very often anymore maybe one battle out of two?

Comment

A screen shot wouldn't show anything. I use google chrome, play on server 6 (emerald Isle), and my in game name is Seda.

Comment

if you are playing on google chrome then I suggest you clear your cache and cookies, then try another browser.... chrome is problematic and there have been a number of issues connected with the chrome browser...... personally I use a hybrid called comodo dragon that has the same setup up and lay out of chrome but much less of the issues ...

in the event that your death is not shown and you have to refresh because you are stuck then a screenshot of the issue is something the DP team as it shows them exactly where the issue is happening and they can than test that area for any issues and if they can duplicate it, they can work out how to fix it
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I did clear my cache, but how I am supposed to screenshot when everything looks fine, but a message pops up saying that I am in death cool down, and I didn't even see a fight?

Comment

there same thing with Demon invasion i click the monster then teleport back to start.

Comment

Originally posted by R224944 View Post
                I did clear my cache, but how I am supposed to screenshot when everything looks fine, but a message pops up saying that I am in death cool down, and I didn't even see a fight?
                then that is what you screen shot, that goes in the report to the DP team so they can look at the issue and they will have a good idea what can be causing the issue and what needs to be fixed.....

Comment

Originally posted by metalgames View Post
                  there same thing with Demon invasion i click the monster then teleport back to start.
                  try clearing your cache and cookies and using another browser, if it continues, post it in a new thread so that we can keep track of new issues and it will not get lost because the thread you posted in, is regarded as solved and not checked because its a different issue

Comment

Working...
                  X