Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Wedding Ring not activated, pls help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black_Mire
    started a topic Wedding Ring not activated, pls help

Wedding Ring not activated, pls help

Please help, i got a problem regarding the wedding system, i buy 2 pcs soulmate ring then propose to my partner, after proposal, 1 ring remain in my inventory, but she also bought the marriage pack (2 pcs soaring hearts ring), he propose to me but the system said i already have a partner, so we proceed to the wedding ceremony, after the wedding, he activated his soaring hearts, but mine still not activated.

Mine is still not activated Click image for larger version

Name:	me.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	1740123

My partner activated his Click image for larger version

Name:	spark.JPG
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	1740124

The marriage BR works Click image for larger version

Name:	mar.JPG
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	1740125

But my ring not activated Click image for larger version

Name:	ring.JPG
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	1740126

the 1 remaining soul mate ring in my inventory is gone, how can we solve this without wasting the other soaring ring in my partner? and how come mine is not activated? thanks and more power..

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by DragoColours View Post
    i have this prob aswell

sundered peaks us (west)
    How about giving more details?
    Who bought the rings, who proposed?

Leave a comment:

• DragoColours
    replied
    i have this prob aswell

sundered peaks us (west)
    Last edited by Alkaris; 12-12-2014, 02:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    the rings should activate if the proposal was done correctly.... the proposer buys both rings, one is automatically sent to the partner as a mail item.....

if players have not used the marriage system correctly, the DP team will not resolve the issue and the only way for the players to resolve it is to divorce and use the marriage system correctly.

Leave a comment:

• erick_reza
    replied
    i have problem same with Nightnaylo on Server 75 Winter wonderland east US, cant activated ring soulmate
    i hope you can through my problem
    my name
    nico on Server 109 Moon Temple (US West)

n my partner
    ishtaran on Server 109 Moon Temple (US West)
    Last edited by erick_reza; 03-12-2014, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    do you both have rings showing in the marriage section

Leave a comment:

• gamingfreak311
    replied
    I'm AnAudacia from Server 97 Sea of Storms US West. I'm married to Gfurry but my marriage ring- Soul Mate isn't activated. What should I do to activate that. My BR ratings work too.Even my partner's ring isn't activated. What should I do??

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    you need to let us know what issue you are having so we can get it looked into

Leave a comment:

• R243182181
    replied
    Hi I'm also having this problem.

Nightnaylo on Server 75 Winter wonderland east US

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    if you divorce, yes, you will lose the rings, so please be patient and do not divorce, as the DP team are going to look into the issue of the rings and work out how to fix the issue so you and your partner can be happily married in the game

Leave a comment:

• BlackGlory03
    replied
    so what we can do to active my partner ring ? if we disvorce then remarried again, we lose equiped ring or not ?

Leave a comment:

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    I'm sorry but you have two sets of rings, one proposal accepted with soul mate rings, partner bought marriage pack, activated theirs... I will pass this on to the techs. However in the future please provide your names and server number in the text when you report bugs, I'm old and it's hard to see on the pics
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 09-19-2013, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X