Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Creating a screenshot for DP bug reports.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello!After the end of the 3rd day in [S119] Blustery Ridge (US East) we have several problems with ranking system titles and rewards! here are some examples!
    First of all the ranking system http://prntscr.com/2yzyzv the rankins didnt refreshed at all! And coz of that me and the Tops in the server lost the titles http://prntscr.com/2z00jj ...
    Second http://prntscr.com/2z01yo Before reset i was 1st in Gem rankings and i went offline but when i logged in and tryed to get the rewards,it sais that allready they are claimed but i didnt got anything coz i didnt pressed to claim anything and i dont have the rewards in my backpack!! thats all ! we are hoping to get this solved!! thanks a lot and sry for my bad english!

Comment

We just had Guild Battle a while ago, but I am still on a countdown. I tried to click the GB icon cause my title got expired and it indicates that the GB has started. I did enter, but it was almost over when I did. This is a proof that we just had it. The title expiration and the points I had, which is just 500. And DCM are now on the top of my screen which doesn't match with the GB icon I have. Please fix. I refreshed, played on the official site, played on FB, cleared my cache but still nothing happens.

Aera
      S68 Hammerfall Hills

Click image for larger version

Name:	ggg.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	644.6 KB
ID:	1683332
      Last edited by R233623114; 03-08-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

the time for the US east and US west servers was changed back a hour, that was what the maintenance was about
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          the time for the US east and US west servers was changed back a hour, that was what the maintenance was about
          yes but. Why can others join from my server while I cant? They have done DCM while I am stuck in the LUCKY RANKINGS countdown.

Comment

the times at the top of your screen and the system mail are out of sync.... log right out of the browser completely then clear your cache and cookies and try again

Comment

Done that already. I even restarted my computer.

Comment

I will see if the techs can look into it for you, but it may take a while cos its the weekend and there are some bugs that need to be resolved asap

Comment

Please do and thank you. It happens in all the servers I play.

Comment

Name:	dragonpals.png
Size:	694.8 KB
ID:	1683808

Server: 119 (Blustery Ridge)
                    Username: AxNIMOSITY
                    BUG: We don't have the event for gold users called Eat and be merry! Here’s to our Heroes!

HELLO I AM AxNIMOSITY AND THE SERVER I AM IN WHICH I POSTED ABOVE, DOES NOT OBTAIN THE EVENT EAT AND BE MERRY FOR VIP2+ USERS....WE HAVE BEEN SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY AND GOLD TO OBTAIN OUR PRIZES AND THE EVENT ISNT EVEN SHOWING UP. THIS IS A SCREENSHOT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE BECAUSE MINE DOESNT ALLOW SCREEN SHOTS....BUT HOW YOU CAN TELL FROM IT, THE EVENT ISNT UP YET AND HE HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE FIRST DAY AND STILL NOTHING......WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED??? and IF THE EVENT TIME RUNS OUT HOW WILL THIS BE COMPENSATED IF IT ISNT FIXED ON TIME???
                    Last edited by R260849441; 03-18-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R260849441 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]77296[/ATTACH]

Username: AxNIMOSITY
                      BUG: We don't have the event for gold users called Eat and be merry! Here’s to our Heroes!

HELLO I AM AxNIMOSITY AND THE SERVER I AM IN WHICH I POSTED ABOVE, DOES NOT OBTAIN THE EVENT EAT AND BE MERRY FOR VIP2+ USERS....WE HAVE BEEN SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY AND GOLD TO OBTAIN OUR PRIZES AND THE EVENT ISNT EVEN SHOWING UP. THIS IS A SCREENSHOT FOR A FRIEND OF MINE BECAUSE MINE DOESNT ALLOW SCREEN SHOTS....BUT HOW YOU CAN TELL FROM IT, THE EVENT ISNT UP YET AND HE HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE FIRST DAY AND STILL NOTHING......WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED??? and IF THE EVENT TIME RUNS OUT HOW WILL THIS BE COMPENSATED IF IT ISNT FIXED ON TIME???
                      yes. this is very annoying. we havent see this event yet and we are all vip 4+ it would be great if u guys could fix this for us.

Username: seylinya

Comment

Servers newer than 20 days old at the start of the event, did not get the event, its not a bug

Comment

oh so we are not getting it?aw

Comment

black screen ... never loads.
                            tried to clean the dns chache
                            tried to clean browser chaches and hisotry (ran CCleaner and etc)
                            installed and uninstalled then installed again browsers (chrome, mozilla, comodo)
                            turn off firewall / antivirus..
                            restarted pc..
                            help please. i was able to play yesterday..
                            no changes in my pc..

Name:	zzzz.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1684172

Comment

S57 CSC bugged few days already

Name:	??????????.gif
Size:	477.3 KB
ID:	1685185

Comment

Hey dragon pals team, there's an issue that really needs fixing in server 16/29 at the moment, theres roughly 5100 dragon coins, 51,000 dragon souls, 10,000 honor and 18 luna essence that we cant claim when we should be able to, but its not letting us claim it, my guild master Letonius said i should tell you guys about it and you might fix it, so here you go, hopefully we get the items as they are desperately needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X