Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Creating a screenshot for DP bug reports.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vip growth point error

my vip doesn't increase after use 6 month vip pack
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP Growth point error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	1707020
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Verguson; 01-22-2015, 08:00 PM. Reason: bigger attachment

Comment

check your inventory for the vip points, they are not applied directly to your vip, they are set to your inventory for you to use when you choose to
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

this is about missing one zodiac point to finish i hope this works
        Crowfoot1
        server 1
        ever guildClick image for larger version

Name:	zodiac 1.jpg
Size:	781.0 KB
ID:	1707152

Comment

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	391.7 KB
ID:	1707179

My Nick Bozez Why i cant look panel Ancient red dragon and other dragon....
          Server S167 Tenebrous Sea
          Last edited by Zhultanz; 01-26-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhultanz View Post
            My Nick Bozez Why i cant look panel Ancient red dragon and other dragon....
            Server S167 Tenebrous Sea
            This may help
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ze-Game-Screen

Comment

Hi
              I have problem that last already 2 days. I can`t log in to game. I readed all topic and suggestion in the thread "unable to log in?" and there is no change at all.
              I have loading screen that is show on screenshot below and the only change is when it "uploading" inventory information or alert interface 4/5.I keep it for few hours to check if it somehow load the game but nothing worked.
              DNS/Proxy Sites/Cookis/PC restart etc all that was writed in the thread i try. Can u help me to solve this problem ^^?

Nickname: Amaranth
              Server : [S152]Death Water[Europe]

Name:	bug.jpg
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	1707723

Comment

all that was writed in the thread i try. Can u help me to solve this problem ^^?
                Different browser? Flash player profile reset?

Comment

I remove the Flash player and installe it again is it enough or want me to check some setting there?
                  Browser`s until now that i checked Opera Chrome Firefox IE later after returning to home i can check others that u mentionet in this forum section bc now i need to go out

I just check few browser`s more ( Comodo Dragon, IceDragon, Maxathon) and there is still all time the same effect with the loading picture i posted. What is strange i try to log on other world and created new character there ([s153]City of Sword). There was no problem to connect and to play, so now im kind of confuse what can it be.
                  I just found out i missed the solution with cyberghost6 program. Game working but it is not a permanently solution for me at all. It working a lot slower and it need to launch first this program then game and i prefer not to do that. If there will be any other option to check u can write it i will be grateful.

Sorry if my english is messy too. I did not use it for some time ^^

Problem fixed ty for help not sure what u did but i can log in without the cyberghost program
                  Last edited by AmaranthSK; 02-04-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	542.9 KB
ID:	1708531
                    Huston we have a problem. And I think the PrintScr say`s that. and the problem is persisting.
                    Server 165
                    And if we have no oppenent , then wath ? no more bravery points?
                    Last edited by Sharp18x; 02-17-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

And if we have no oppenent , then wath ? no more bravery points?
                      Yes, until you move to level where you have an opponent. Its in-game moment and its not an error.

Comment

I'm losing 10 gold everytime i claim a quest reward ..
                        Server mayan precipice
                        nickname TRBLmaker

Comment

Originally posted by TRBLmaker View Post
                          I'm losing 10 gold everytime i claim a quest reward ..
                          Server mayan precipice
                          nickname TRBLmaker
                          Which quest reward? Screnshots, since you're posting in this thread?

Comment

dear players a easy way is :
                            1 press prtsc/sysrq button
                            2 go on desktop press right click on mouse
                            3 choice new bitmap image(than name it)
                            4 right click on it and choice edit
                            5 a new window is open and pres ctrl button and "v" button than save it
                            6 go to postimage.org and uploaded
                            7 after upload is finish select a forum link and copy it on forum

is much more easy to do it than talk about it))))))
                            have fun guys
                            _Magnus_
                            S34Altspire
                            Dragon

Comment

bear in mind that it creates extra work for us if we have to provide screenshots for the devs as a lot of the time the image does not show up in the forums because its the wrong format ( bitmap ) so we have to go and open up the link, save the image to our computers as a jpeg than reload it for the devs.

so while hosting the images in a external site is fine, save them as JPEG format and not BMP.....
                              Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-25-2015, 04:02 AM.
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                                bear in mind that it creates extra work for us if we have to provide screenshots for the devs as a lot of the time the image does not show up in the forums because its the wrong format ( bitmap ) so we have to go and open up the link, save the image to our computers as a jpeg than reload it for the devs.

so while hosting the images in a external site is fine, save them as JPEG format and not BMP.....
                                and for us isnt a "work"??? wen for a bug u ask for prints? as long as im obligated to give u a print to proof u that i have a bug and as long as u can see the print that u asked i dont care wat u must do to do after i give u the print and after i informe u after tha specified bug
                                )))

joked
                                look here why i cant (and maybe many more cant) give u a paint edit how u asking for

Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-27-2015, 11:20 PM.
                                _Magnus_
                                S34Altspire
                                Dragon

Comment

Working...
                                X