Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating a screenshot for DP bug reports.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a start, the* new * option has nothing to do with using MS paint or any other image creation so I am not sure why you are even looking there for paint edit options.

secondly, you have just shown that you are capable of posting a screenshot in the forums as required with bug reports so there should not be a issue with you posting screenshots in the forums as required with bug reports.

third, the devs are the ones that want screenshots, if players do not provide them, we can not get the issues looked at, its that simple.

fourth, it was stated clearly that the devs are on holiday until the 25th, it will take some time to get all the information about the issues, the players names and servers and other information collected, then have that all checked by the R2s and the devs, so nobody said that there would be a answer on the 25th.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      for a start, the* new * option has nothing to do with using MS paint or any other image creation so I am not sure why you are even looking there for paint edit options.

secondly, you have just shown that you are capable of posting a screenshot in the forums as required with bug reports so there should not be a issue with you posting screenshots in the forums as required with bug reports.

third, the devs are the ones that want screenshots, if players do not provide them, we can not get the issues looked at, its that simple.

fourth, it was stated clearly that the devs are on holiday until the 25th, it will take some time to get all the information about the issues, the players names and servers and other information collected, then have that all checked by the R2s and the devs, so nobody said that there would be a answer on the 25th.
      1 i showed u that i dont have the paint option
      2 ty
      3 that is right
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-28-2015, 12:16 AM.
      _Magnus_
      S34Altspire
      Dragon

Comment

you will not find it where you are looking because it does not exist there so all you are showing me is that you do not know where to find MS paint.

I see one more post about the CSC in this thread, you are facing a long term forum ban as its being dealt with in other threads
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by bestguru69 View Post
          and for us isnt a "work"??? wen for a bug u ask for prints? as long as im obligated to give u a print to proof u that i have a bug and as long as u can see the print that u asked i dont care wat u must do to do after i give u the print and after i informe u after tha specified bug
          )))

joked
          look here why i cant (and maybe many more cant) give u a paint edit how u asking for

you wont find MSpaint in your display options
          just for the dummies its a program and is usually in the accessories folder of your program list
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

OMG help I have 2 issues I need fixed. Issue one is we just had guild battle and it was all messed up.Click image for larger version

Name:	Guild Battle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	511.9 KB
ID:	1710586 And issues 2 is my skill set box is behind my stat and inventory icons Click image for larger version

Name:	Skill Sets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	446.7 KB
ID:	1710587

Comment

Originally posted by Umiqunia View Post
              OMG help I have 2 issues I need fixed. Issue one is we just had guild battle and it was all messed up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]132358[/ATTACH] And issues 2 is my skill set box is behind my stat and inventory icons [ATTACH=CONFIG]132361[/ATTACH]
              the guild battle problem could be from a slow connection or you may need to clear cache n cookies

and the skill button issue is something r2 are aware of already
              Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
              X