magic lamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magic lamp

the magic lamp is STILL not working it has been 2.5wks now come on r2 pull ur finger out plz

no server, no character name, no information...... thanks for helping us to resolve your issue
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i have this problem too, i cant share magic lamp exp. nothing happen when i click share button. name: Malena , Server25 Forest of potion

Comment

if nothing happens, its normally because the pop up is blocked, the pop up window is a window to facebook so you can share...

Comment

sorry kitwritten
          s35 westerwell, sirdodd share button not working

Comment

there is not much we can do..... if the window is not showing up for you, its being blocked and that issue will not show up for us as it is something that is specific to your computer...

Comment

THANK YOU for the info i have it working now

Comment

mine is also not working, and the invite friend one pops up but doesnt let me collect reward DThunder s46
                DThunder

Comment

i have tryed all ways i never have pop up blockers on i trying logging in through fb and r2games and on fox and internet explore so what is your reason for mine not to work?
                  stormypop
                  68 hammerfalls hills

Comment

the same reason we give every player... if the pop up window doesn't appear, its a pop up blocker at work

Comment

have.you.like.the.facebook.before.you.share?
                      as.the.invite.button.i.think.it.never.actually.work.but.the.share.one.works.perfectly.fine.for.me
                      but.i.have.to.disable.the.pop-up.blocker.from.chrome.to.get.it.to.work

Comment

okay i have a problem with the lamp as it will work one day and not the next, for example i can invite and share on monday, and i try tuesday, wednesday, thursday and i get nothing, no popups no only once a day nothing, then friday it might work. nothing in my computer setup has changed in that time frame, it works and it doesnt work. i use comodo, firefox and chrome and i have tried it from r2 and facebook.

riverton (us east)

camaromarc

Comment

there is a 24 hour cooldown between shares, that may have something to do with it......

Comment

i understand that, what i am telling you is it is like 48 -72 or more hours before i can share again. or are you telling me everytime you try and it hasnt been 24 hours it resets the cooldown clock?

Comment

it doesn't reset the cooldown clock.... and yes we have heard of this issue.... finding the cause for it is proving to be problematic

Comment

Working...
                              X