No announcement yet.

magic lamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S35 Jadgeorb Share window pops up populates with my friend but when i hit share i get no cloths nothing happens I've tried on multiple browsers pop up blockers both on and off and the share window comes up but i cant share with friends

Comment

magic lamp not working for me too.
      i invited my friend but still i have 0/1 invitation.
      plz tell how it works.
      his lvl 10-15
      leader,s61

Comment

I am on the Skyfall Crest, Server 54. My character's name is 'bekkah'. I have tried the Magic Lamp function every day. I have pop-ups enabled, and I can visit the invite friends page and invite people, which incites a pop-up with my Facebook friends list. I try to share achievements, and I cannot click a different one than the first on the page, secondly, I click share anyways, and nothing happens. No reward, no pop-up, no bar at the top of my browser telling me a pop-up was blocked, no sign whatsoever. Since the first day, every day, I have tried this, and I cannot do it. Do not give me the generic 'turn off pop up blocker' answer as mine is off and I have tried everything I can, which is why I post here. Why not compensate the people who cannot use this function due to bugs and issues on your end?

Comment

when we test accounts the share option works for us so we know it works....... and I have extensively tested the share option on multiple browsers using multiple combinations, the share pop up can be blocked while the invite window pop up works which is why if a share window is not appearing, its a issue with a pop up blocker on the players system or a issue stopping it working on a players system

some pop up blockers do NOT give a alert that they are blocking a pop up and so they are basically invisible in the players system because they are not browser based pop up blockers, they can be part of a antivirus or malware scanner with automatic pop up blocking enabled.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

the thing is kit the share work but the invite is bugged and stay bugged until today. i even try to invite my bogus facebook and it work i mean i got the invite on facebook but i got no reward for it.

Comment

we know the invite is not working for some people..... as to why its not working, we are not sure.......

one thing I do know and what we have confirmed, is that anti virus updates and windows 7 updates do affect the magic lamp sharing option

Comment

I run Windows XP SP3, it allows me to invite and share, but I could never claim the reward for inviting a player.

Thought it needed you to hit a certain level for it to work, so have raised that toon to lvl 49 now and still no reward haha

Comment

there is no level restriction that I know about...

Comment

well.i'm.using.windows.XP.and.the.last.time.my.anti-virus.got.update.was....3.years.ago.if.not.mistaken.(oops.lol)

Comment

Working...
                    X