X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitz taking up gold

Hi there,

Happy Chinese New Year to all of those who celebrate. I hope this can be looked at quickly despite the fact that many of you staff will be on holiday!

So here's 3 screenshots detailing proof that even though it says I'm supposed to be blitzing for free, it is taking gold away from me. I'm on s99, name is jabu.

Here you can see I have 107 coins.

Here you can see it says that I can blitz for free.

Here you can see the chat log saying that I saved 20 gold coins, even though I only have 91 coins left (that's 16 coins loss due to VIP discount).

I used about 400-600 gold coins accidentally blitzing like a fool, would appreciate if I got that reimbursed.

Kind regards,
    jabu
    Last edited by jabu69; 02-01-2014, 03:12 PM.

its free for VIP4 n Above n you VIP2 its not free for you

Comment

Here you can see it says that I can blitz for free.
      As you can see on screenshot it says - free for VIP VIP4, and that means that it's free for vip level4, and you have vip level2. That's why you were charged of gold.

Comment

Actually, I have VIP4 on trial.

Anyway, if I do this on my other account, which is also VIP2, it will give me the option to use vouchers, however, on this account, by clicking the option, I will instantly use gold coins.

Comment

the screenshots show you have vip 2..... and vip 4 trial is a limited trial
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            the screenshots show you have vip 2..... and vip 4 trial is a limited trial
            The problem is threefold here:
            1) If I'm trialing VIP 4, how come I don't get to use the benefits?
            2) If it says that I should be saving gold coins, as seen in the chat from the third screenshot, how come it still spent my gold coins? Even if I am at fault here for using gold coins, it is still a bug since that text is not supposed to be there.
            3) Furthermore, if I am trialing VIP 4 and I can't blitz for free, then how come it doesn't even give me an option to use vouchers? This screen doesn't exist for my account on s99. I'm not lying about this since you can see that I have about 900 vouchers which would give me 450 stamina worth of blitzing, so I would have no need to use gold coins.

The game pretends that I'm VIP4 so it thinks that I can use additional benefits such as extra MP dungeon attempt / extra servant but in fact, I can't. I don't even know why I'm trialing VIP4 since it doesn't seem to end either, so if it's so cumbersome to my playing experience that I get shown hidden benefits that I can't even use, can you please remove the VIP 4 status from my account?

Thanks for your consideration and understanding,
            jabu

Comment

jabu.you.keep.insisting.your.on.VIP4.trial...got.any.screen.shoot.for.that?

VIP4.trial.is.only.for.3.days.if.not.mistaken.and.your.on.VIP2.meaning.there.is.no.bug.on.that.end.now.button.on.blitzing

I.got.1.toon.on.VIP4.and.1.on.VIP3.so.i.know.whats.a.VIP4.tril.look.like.and.yours.is.not.VIP.trial

Comment

you can't read chat?

Comment

I think his/her issue is that whilst system messages say "vip benefits have saved you _ _ _ gold" s/he still got charged.

VIP 2 or VIP 4 since system clearly say s/he isn't using any gold , s/he lost gold anyway which I think should be checked.
                  Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by jabu69 View Post
                    you can't read chat?
                    please be polite we are trying to help you. IF you want me to read the chat why not blow up the chat so we can read it.

AND your english making people confuse, next time try to type without anger/stress/whatever that will not help at all

As i mention above i got VIP3 toon too beside VIP4 so i know whats the end now button look like for VIP1-VIP3 look like thank you very much.

You can insist you have VIP4(trial) that last only 3 days. you can't bug it even if you buy 1 month VIP and pile it over. the VIP4 will gone when time up and leave you with your 1 month VIP.

As your own screenshoot shows your VIP is VIP2 not VIP4(trial). as why it consume gold instead voucher there are 2 possible thing that happen.
                    1, your too hasty when click ok and miss-judge/assume it took voucher when it actually took gold.
                    2, usual thing, a bug happen....but will be another case.

since you insist you got VIP4(trial) I'm sorry to say your screenshoot did not proof that.

on your first post you say "Here you can see it says that I can blitz for free." the same screenshoot also say "free for VIP4" and on your VIP status it said "VIP2" now take another look before pointing fingers.

You is losing gold because you are VIP2 but because you are VIP instead of full price (for non VIP) for end button he got a 20 gc discount. If you still confuse on this try make a little toon than see how much is the end now button actually cost for non VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by ro3anne View Post
                      I think his/her issue is that whilst system messages say "vip benefits have saved you _ _ _ gold" s/he still got charged.

VIP 2 or VIP 4 since system clearly say s/he isn't using any gold , s/he lost gold anyway which I think should be checked.
                      thanks for being the only person who can actually read

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                        IF you want me to read the chat why not blow up the chat so we can read it.
                        blah blah
                        that screenshot is 2560*1440 resolution, how can you not read it?

also since we're both not vip 4, why don't you produce a screenshot that says that you're saving gold from blitzing? (since i can)

Comment

Resolution of the screenshot means absolutely nothing. Some cannot read it because on the forum it is too small to read. Please blow up the specific areas you want people to read.

As mentioned before please do try and be nicer when people are trying to help.

This issue will most likely be checked on soon, patience and Kit will be able to see into it.
                          DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
                          [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Originally posted by Nolascana View Post
                            Resolution of the screenshot means absolutely nothing. Some cannot read it because on the forum it is too small to read. Please blow up the specific areas you want people to read.

As mentioned before please do try and be nicer when people are trying to help.

This issue will most likely be checked on soon, patience and Kit will be able to see into it.
                            if you have a strong argument then i'm probably more likely to stop treating you like a 5 year old and sound like a total *****, a lot of people seem to want to fall into that category. i'm not really seeing how people have helped me so far since i've documented the bug extensively and the lovely screenshots back up what i want to say.

that being said, i'm not having problems looking at the image. i was also able to open it in a separate tab and view the text like DNA so i'm not sure what kind of toaster some people are using

anyway, i hope r2 continues its modus operandi and supports its paying users by resolving this issue pleasantly

thanks everyone

Comment

Okay there is no need to get nasty. First, you are not on trial per your screenshots, you are also not VIP 4 which is when blitzes kick in for free. Otherwise you can use vouchers or gold. You chose to use gold, you are asked by the game to verify spending so there will be no reimbursement.

I hope this clears things up for you.
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                              X