Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've updated my post above with the details from my tuesday login. I signed off not so long after I had reported what I had seen on Monday so my list might not be as comprehensive.

3/2/14 monday

Pack level 1 - missing 2 packs. Pack level 2 - Missing 1 pack.
    -- Stopped logging

4/2/14 Tuesday
    Pack level 1 - missing 5 packs. Pack level 2 - Missing 4 packs. Pack level 3 - missing 1 pack
    DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
    [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

same bug SERVER 21-Silver Serpent Inn,we are missing a pack,i know its a bug,because we had the oportunity to claim a pack from two players,a few weeks ago,and now i see there is bug
      server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

^What if the pack from few ago was actually bugged and this one is not? Ever though that if something happened it doesnt mean it supposed to be like that all the time? "I know its a bug" explain how, did you code it?

I'm not saying which one is bugged which isn't, just his respond was rather dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow14777 View Post
          ^What if the pack from few ago was actually bugged and this one is not? Ever though that if something happened it doesnt mean it supposed to be like that all the time? "I know its a bug" explain how, did you code it?

I'm not saying which one is bugged which isn't, just his respond was rather dumb.

"thanks",not everyone was born in english speaking countries u ...,

Comment

Actually... I don't think that response was 'dumb' at all. reply #18 was completely unnecessary.

R223469974, some people like to nitpick and put other people down. Don't sweat it.

I'm on S1 the ginneapig server and it worked previously, it doesn't work now... so I'm inclined to say it must be a bug also. Pretty much exactly what was said in reply # 17
            DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
            [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

Could you re-run the event if it's not fixed? I kind of feel like we didn't get anything for spending coins together.

Comment

I don't think either was a bug. A few purple crystals... have at them. Loads of nymph enchantment stones... woo slow down now! Seems coincidental is what I'm saying that this 'bug' has occurred with a really good reward pack. Also we have no update as yet and a second day of the 'bug' affecting us.

Hopefully I'm wrong and just cynical after 6 months of playing this game and seeing the general way things are run. All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up.

Comment

Bug is happening here in server 42 as well the moorsClick image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2014-02-04 at 6.06.21 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	435.0 KB
ID:	1681184

Comment

Hello This bug is also happening on Armor Games server 1, I wanted to post screenshots and am hoping we get compensation, a lot of people spent money for this event that are not getting what they paid for right now. Sadly, from what I've read the bug has not had a quick fix, so even though I think this event was supposed to go hand-in-hand with the Super All-Star Nymph event and the timed nymph holy stones, I don't think compensation will come in time to be able to use with these timed nymph holy stones. Mods/techs/whoever is fixing this, please keep this in mind for the compensation, and maybe compensate the timed holy stones from the nymph event or rerun the nymph event with the compensation package please. Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter, take care!

Screenshots from 02/04/14
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by QueenVitoria; 02-04-2014, 06:51 PM. Reason: fixing attached images
                    "I wish I were a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?"
                    -Author unknown

Comment

S57 had this problem on feb 4th. Missed out 3 lvl 1 packs and 1or2 lvl 2 packs :/

Aeva - s57 siliden's mountain

Comment

Originally posted by Nolascana View Post
                        Actually... I don't think that response was 'dumb' at all. reply #18 was completely unnecessary.

R223469974, some people like to nitpick and put other people down. Don't sweat it.

I'm on S1 the ginneapig server and it worked previously, it doesn't work now... so I'm inclined to say it must be a bug also. Pretty much exactly what was said in reply # 17
                        Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not fixed in time, are we gonna get compensated for this loss? :[

Comment

a decision will be coming soon in regards to the event and the issues......

as the event is finished, I am closing the thread
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                            X