Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Browsers tested and used with Dragon Pals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depending on the browser thats normally a data retrieval message..... I see the issue you are talking about from time to time tho, and its not always the browser, there are times that its the computer with stuff running in the background.... avg toolbar is notorious for that....

its a issue that I have also seen happen on my system where I run two different browsers and one will run fine, the other will lag at the loading screen, I have found that if I turn off network predicting systems, that the issue happens a lot less......anything that is on a computer that is auto dating and self checking, can often cause the issue as well.... I manually update AVG and manually choose when I scan... I found that the run in the background scan option of AVG is good at causing page loading lag.......

depending on the type of browser, there should be a option to boot the browser up in safe mode, this can help with telling if its a browser addon or extension that may be causing the issues, thats generally my first place to check on a browser, then I check a anti virus for page / site checking settings as some of them will scan each page load for any issues and in a flash player game, it can cause loading lag... if you are feeling adventurous, you can try using Ccleaner to check your start up items as a lot of them are not really needed at the start up but can start with the boot up and run in the background, causing lag issues

there is a long list of things that run on a system that can cause the issues you see... and one of the most common, is a corrupt flash player cache, so that is also something that you may want to clear out..... thats a simple case of right click on the game screen, click global settings and look for the delete all button..... its just not a good idea to use it every day because you have to refill the cache each time and that can cause lag issues
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem TÃ*tulo.png
Views:	1
Size:	975.1 KB
ID:	1686191

Hi all,

Lately when i want to use firefox to play i can't. I log in and then i click in the server it open a new tab and it seems as if it was all good, but the back ground of the screen load the R2games store... so does anyone knows why is this happening and how can i fix it?
      Last edited by R236188518; 05-03-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R236188518 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]84685[/ATTACH]

Hi all,

Lately when i want to use firefox to play i can't. I log in and then i click in the server it open a new tab and it seems as if it was all good, but the back ground of the screen load the R2games store... so does anyone knows why is this happening and how can i fix it?
        Try to clear your cache and cookies.

Comment

Ty very much! problem solved!

Comment

I can not play because of the load. not meet the 5-4 just load her, I could not continue the game full screen. Now I'm going to just having the game facebook

Comment

does anyone happen to know about changing screen size so the game fits while using puffin?
              Talinna s141 Island of Avira us west

Talinna s167 Tenebrous sea us east

LauraMae s176 Dragon Falls

Comment

I am having an issue with my res. I read somewhere that the recommended res for this game is 1300/800 but my max res is 1024/768. This is bothersome as in arena fights cage fights and the like I cant see my end now button that I got for being VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by R23545451 View Post
                  I am having an issue with my res. I read somewhere that the recommended res for this game is 1300/800 but my max res is 1024/768. This is bothersome as in arena fights cage fights and the like I cant see my end now button that I got for being VIP.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ze-Game-Screen
                  Try this guide.

Comment

So I have tried loading my game on IE and Chrome. Both are taking up to 30-45 min. to load. I have a new computer, an Alienware, was hoping I wouldn't have these issues. It is really starting to bug me.

Comment

are other sites loading correctly ?
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

txs alot Kit,taking this time for it.Very usefull for me!

Comment

why does it keep saying unable to connect to sever everytime after i spend money. When i log in it always happens after ive already signed in earlier in the day. Its starting to become ** makes me want to quit playing this game.

sever: 46 "riverton"
                          name: cudie

Comment

cant logging atm bug?

Comment

server down?

Comment

can't log in either it acts like is loading but I just get a dark grey screen

Comment

Working...
                                X