This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment issues and filing tickets

In any game, Things do not go as planned and Dragon Pals is no different, so players need to use one of THREE options, the forums, the ticket system or the email.

For any other issue other than payments, players need to use the forums as filing tickets for NON Payment issues will result in players being referred to the forums. This is so that minor and duplicate issues are not overloading the DP team and means they are able to work on other issues that require their attention and interaction.

There is a email that can be used for players that have issues that they wish the DP team to review, that are not ticket issues and the player feels uncomfortable posting on the forums, and issues that do not fit that criteria, will be referred back to the forums. The email is dragonpalsr2games@hotmail.com.
    Yahoo, AOL, GMAIL and hotmail emails need to be sent to that email please.

Payment issues are a royal pain in the backside. so here is a few pointers to help players.....

1) Not all payment issues are with DP / R2 games, many payment issues happen with the payment providers such as ultimatepay/playspan, paypal and many of the other payment providers. It can often be a good idea to check with them about payment issues while you are trying to resolve payment issues with DP or R2 games.

2) Free gold offers that are not paid out, will not be resolved by R2 games, you need to read this thread. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Gold-Surveys

Filing a ticket is simple

R2 players need to click on this link http://support.r2games.com/

Armour Games players need to go here http://armorgames.com/purchase-support

Aeria Games players need to go there http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

Currently Kong players need to create a account on R2 games in order to file tickets ( I will update that as its confirmed what the support deal is for kong players

Facebook players support link will be updated as soon as I have the correct information.

This guide is for R2 players....

http://dragon.r2games.com/ click on support
    Click image for larger version

Name:	R2 support.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1741243

or you can click this link http://support.r2games.com/

You want to create a ticket... the ticket status window is for open / current tickets

please choose payment issues for NON VIP issues, this covers recharge and payment problems.... the VIP button is for VIP issues only

Choose Game then server

you need to put in your account name so the system can find your character, your account name is normally the name you use on the forums or your R2 ID that you can find on this page http://www.r2games.com/user
    you can not manually enter your character name.

If you do not have a transaction number, use 1111111

provide as much details as possible, it makes it easier for the Admin to help you with your issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tickets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	1749896
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-23-2014, 10:45 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

My name is Bekkah on server 29 (skyfall crest). I filed tickets for non receipt of gold when I paid for it and the money was immediately taken from my account. Over ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). So now you see why I'm irritated. I filed ticket; got paypal involved; disputed it with FB. I did get my money back except it took 2 weeks and not all at once. 10 bucks here; 20 bucks there. Which I feel is unacceptable considering my money went out all at once. very unacceptable. Not only that; I didn't even get a compensation pack or offer of any sort. Once again; 2 hours ago I bought gold. 2transactions totalling $25 was immediately deducted from my checking and my gold is nowhere to be seen. This is ridiculous. I have confirmation numbers from paypal. The first time I attempted to buy gold to upgrade my nymph and purchase Arya as it was on sale at reduced price in shop. I missed out due to no fault of my own. If I buy something at Wal Mart I don't have to go to customer service and wait 2 weeks to either use it or get a refund. This is very shoddy business no matter how you look at it. It's not like it was only once; this is twice in 2 weeks.Please return my gold to my account so I can use it and be done with DP for good. There's plenty of other companies to use for gameply that WON'T make me have to ask more than once for what I bought and paid for. Please do not give me the pre generated answers like I got last time ( FB has your money; but no instruction on how to contact them). I think it's reasonable to ask for it to be fixed today.

Comment

Originally posted by R234775198 View Post
      My name is Bekkah on server 29 (skyfall crest). I filed tickets for non receipt of gold when I paid for it and the money was immediately taken from my account. Over ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). So now you see why I'm irritated. I filed ticket; got paypal involved; disputed it with FB. I did get my money back except it took 2 weeks and not all at once. 10 bucks here; 20 bucks there. Which I feel is unacceptable considering my money went out all at once. very unacceptable. Not only that; I didn't even get a compensation pack or offer of any sort. Once again; 2 hours ago I bought gold. 2transactions totalling $25 was immediately deducted from my checking and my gold is nowhere to be seen. This is ridiculous. I have confirmation numbers from paypal. The first time I attempted to buy gold to upgrade my nymph and purchase Arya as it was on sale at reduced price in shop. I missed out due to no fault of my own. If I buy something at Wal Mart I don't have to go to customer service and wait 2 weeks to either use it or get a refund. This is very shoddy business no matter how you look at it. It's not like it was only once; this is twice in 2 weeks.Please return my gold to my account so I can use it and be done with DP for good. There's plenty of other companies to use for gameply that WON'T make me have to ask more than once for what I bought and paid for. Please do not give me the pre generated answers like I got last time ( FB has your money; but no instruction on how to contact them). I think it's reasonable to ask for it to be fixed today.
      Sorry, but all payment and billing issues are going through support ticket system. You are not the only player who have payment issues and it may take some time till you ticket will be worked on.
      Last edited by Alkaris; 08-17-2014, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Obviously this issue is still current as it affected me today, but can clearly see that it's being resolved as soon as possible. For that, you have my gratitude.

Could I ask whether the Happy Valley/Pay To Consume/Extra Value Gifts will be extended as this issue prevented me from purchasing and participating in the Pay To Consume event for today?

Thanks again for the dedicated support!

Comment

Originally posted by LochieX View Post
          Obviously this issue is still current as it affected me today, but can clearly see that it's being resolved as soon as possible. For that, you have my gratitude.

Could I ask whether the Happy Valley/Pay To Consume/Extra Value Gifts will be extended as this issue prevented me from purchasing and participating in the Pay To Consume event for today?

Thanks again for the dedicated support!
          No, you have to understand that this issue affects a small number of people and its not our fault that payment provider holds up your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            No, you have to understand that this issue affects a small number of people and its not our fault that payment provider holds up your money.
            I'm not referring to Payment Providers or Sponsors from the Free Offers. I'm referring to the in-game Recharge function.

For instance;

Aeria users get Aeria Points when they top-up their account with money via PayPal or similar methods.
            The in-game Recharge function converts this AP into in-game Gold. Deducting AP from their account and crediting Gold to the game account.

As you previously stated, Aeria uses must use the Aeria Ticket System for bugs of this nature but reading your reply made me wonder whether or not you were aware that there was also an issue with the in-game Recharge system.

Comment

Originally posted by LochieX View Post
              I'm not referring to Payment Providers or Sponsors from the Free Offers. I'm referring to the in-game Recharge function.
              As you previously stated, Aeria uses must use the Aeria Ticket System for bugs of this nature but reading your reply made me wonder whether or not you were aware that there was also an issue with the in-game Recharge system.
              Yes, you should probably ask Aeria Support about that, R2 doesnt have such system. Anyway as far as i know event doesnt extend due to recharge issues.

Comment

i rechardged and never did get my gold coins it was on 5 november and i cant open ticket either whats going on i want my 500 gold coins or my money back
                ING DEMONIA
                Server S59 rilysia
                Don't dream your life. Live your dreams.

Comment

I don't know which kind of problem this is or if I am S.O.L but on the 4th of November after the servers came back up, I bet on a team in Invincible Me with my supporters pass, then they took Invincible Me off to fix it. So what happens to our passes are we going to get them back me and others whom also voted are worried and would like to know. It's a money item but I don't know if we would have to do a ticket or if we will get them mailed back or if we would just not be compensated at all since our IM was working as far as we could see. And after a bit we could get into our CSC pages.

Comment

considering the post about lost money has now been REMOVED what exactly is happening to my missing cash considering i recharged on the 30/1/15 and because the server has been refreshed to thursday morning i now am loosing out on over $40 am i being reimbursed?

Comment

I see no announcement about a refund for anyone who recharged. I'd rather not have to take this up with paypal

Comment

I took it up with Paypal
                        Lymree the mage of Aeria's realm S1

Comment

i have also taken this up with paypal on recovering payments

Comment

have you heard back from them yet?

Comment

no reply from paypal should usually take between 12 - 24hrs

Comment

Working...
                              X