Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all rolled back S164 after the maintinece and I end up losing all the gold I had recharged. I don't know what you all are doing there but this is ridiculous on how you all strip my gold that I recharged and still keep my money. you tell me how that is fair. My character name is Shadowfaux.
    Was just wondering if I am going to get reimbursed. I am writing here cuz I put in a ticket at 1700 tonite but still haven't received a response.
    Dragon Pals
    Last edited by Shadowfaux81; 05-02-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

it will take a while to get a answer to tickets, the system is backlogged now and that means big delays for players..... we are sorry about that but there is nothing we can do other than work thru the tickets and answer them
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	1712077

Can you guess why i'm not feeling very confident that anything is going to be done...? I would really prefer to not be ignored once again regarding my lost money, please help me see why this isn't a fabricated reassurance....

Comment

i was replied to on my ticket it said "GM: Dear player, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this thing had caused you. We are currently aware of this issue. Kindly be more patient as it has already been reported to our appropriate department for further assistance. Please kindly wait for further updates. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please head over also to this forum link (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nance-2015-5-1) for more details. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime! The R2games Team
          Reply?" this is my reply the link that is included takes you to the page telling you about the maintenance which occurred earlier on in the day i feel like this is an auto message but i shal wait and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Unicrosis View Post
            i was replied to on my ticket it said "GM: Dear player, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this thing had caused you. We are currently aware of this issue. Kindly be more patient as it has already been reported to our appropriate department for further assistance. Please kindly wait for further updates. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please head over also to this forum link (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nance-2015-5-1) for more details. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime! The R2games Team
            Reply?" this is my reply the link that is included takes you to the page telling you about the maintenance which occurred earlier on in the day i feel like this is an auto message but i shal wait and see what happens
            It is. Its the only way they can deal with all the tickets.

Comment

Nvm ,thank u so much for returning my gold coins ^.^
              Last edited by Moty.; 05-02-2015, 03:44 AM.

Comment

I filed a ticket, I get the recharge bonus back but not the coin???

Comment

reply to the ticket telling them that
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

what if I don't want the gold? I'm quite done with this game and I want a refund. I'm moving on to something that's run by a company that considers my time and money to be of value. The event I spent the money for is now gone prematurely and yet the devs still have my cash. This is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by R266916609 View Post
                      what if I don't want the gold? I'm quite done with this game and I want a refund. I'm moving on to something that's run by a company that considers my time and money to be of value. The event I spent the money for is now gone prematurely and yet the devs still have my cash. This is unacceptable.
                      you can take it up with r2 in tickets but if you read the ToS they are not obligated to do so
                      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

That's fine, I'll file it with paypal's fraud department. I have a good history with them and I don't need this grief.

Comment

Originally posted by R266916609 View Post
                          That's fine, I'll file it with paypal's fraud department. I have a good history with them and I don't need this grief.
                          they are sending the recharged gold through now some players have already recieved it
                          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

The gold was purchased with the promise of being able to spend it on an event that appears to have been canceled. The event was canceled from what I can see, it was certainly removed with no word of its return. Someone still has my money, though, so this needs to be corrected.

Comment

filled a ticket still no mail what of our money we spent for a ghost event and even somedays before items are vanished now stop with refund in gold i want my cash back and bye r2 there are so many game company with pple efficient will hear about my bank counsel fraud internet are very bad viewed in france and be sure we make you a good publicity .....

Comment

ticket link will not open. can not recharge my account. account name Flatu

Comment

Working...
                                X