X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicrosis
    replied
    i was replied to on my ticket it said "GM: Dear player, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this thing had caused you. We are currently aware of this issue. Kindly be more patient as it has already been reported to our appropriate department for further assistance. Please kindly wait for further updates. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please head over also to this forum link (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nance-2015-5-1) for more details. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime! The R2games Team
    Reply?" this is my reply the link that is included takes you to the page telling you about the maintenance which occurred earlier on in the day i feel like this is an auto message but i shal wait and see what happens

Leave a comment:

• G_IV4
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	1712077

Can you guess why i'm not feeling very confident that anything is going to be done...? I would really prefer to not be ignored once again regarding my lost money, please help me see why this isn't a fabricated reassurance....

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    it will take a while to get a answer to tickets, the system is backlogged now and that means big delays for players..... we are sorry about that but there is nothing we can do other than work thru the tickets and answer them

Leave a comment:

• Shadowfaux81
    replied
    You all rolled back S164 after the maintinece and I end up losing all the gold I had recharged. I don't know what you all are doing there but this is ridiculous on how you all strip my gold that I recharged and still keep my money. you tell me how that is fair. My character name is Shadowfaux.
    Was just wondering if I am going to get reimbursed. I am writing here cuz I put in a ticket at 1700 tonite but still haven't received a response.
    Dragon Pals
    Last edited by Shadowfaux81; 05-02-2015, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Unicrosis
    replied
    no reply from paypal should usually take between 12 - 24hrs

Leave a comment:

• R266916609
    replied
    have you heard back from them yet?

Leave a comment:

• Unicrosis
    replied
    i have also taken this up with paypal on recovering payments

Leave a comment:

• R2126920257
    replied
    I took it up with Paypal

Leave a comment:

• R266916609
    replied
    I see no announcement about a refund for anyone who recharged. I'd rather not have to take this up with paypal

Leave a comment:

• Unicrosis
    replied
    considering the post about lost money has now been REMOVED what exactly is happening to my missing cash considering i recharged on the 30/1/15 and because the server has been refreshed to thursday morning i now am loosing out on over $40 am i being reimbursed?

Leave a comment:

• R269425061
    replied
    I don't know which kind of problem this is or if I am S.O.L but on the 4th of November after the servers came back up, I bet on a team in Invincible Me with my supporters pass, then they took Invincible Me off to fix it. So what happens to our passes are we going to get them back me and others whom also voted are worried and would like to know. It's a money item but I don't know if we would have to do a ticket or if we will get them mailed back or if we would just not be compensated at all since our IM was working as far as we could see. And after a bit we could get into our CSC pages.

Leave a comment:

• wolverina
    replied
    i rechardged and never did get my gold coins it was on 5 november and i cant open ticket either whats going on i want my 500 gold coins or my money back
    ING DEMONIA
    Server S59 rilysia

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by LochieX View Post
    I'm not referring to Payment Providers or Sponsors from the Free Offers. I'm referring to the in-game Recharge function.
    As you previously stated, Aeria uses must use the Aeria Ticket System for bugs of this nature but reading your reply made me wonder whether or not you were aware that there was also an issue with the in-game Recharge system.
    Yes, you should probably ask Aeria Support about that, R2 doesnt have such system. Anyway as far as i know event doesnt extend due to recharge issues.

Leave a comment:

• LochieX
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    No, you have to understand that this issue affects a small number of people and its not our fault that payment provider holds up your money.
    I'm not referring to Payment Providers or Sponsors from the Free Offers. I'm referring to the in-game Recharge function.

For instance;

Aeria users get Aeria Points when they top-up their account with money via PayPal or similar methods.
    The in-game Recharge function converts this AP into in-game Gold. Deducting AP from their account and crediting Gold to the game account.

As you previously stated, Aeria uses must use the Aeria Ticket System for bugs of this nature but reading your reply made me wonder whether or not you were aware that there was also an issue with the in-game Recharge system.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by LochieX View Post
    Obviously this issue is still current as it affected me today, but can clearly see that it's being resolved as soon as possible. For that, you have my gratitude.

Could I ask whether the Happy Valley/Pay To Consume/Extra Value Gifts will be extended as this issue prevented me from purchasing and participating in the Pay To Consume event for today?

Thanks again for the dedicated support!
    No, you have to understand that this issue affects a small number of people and its not our fault that payment provider holds up your money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X