Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Broken magic lamp

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken magic lamp

the magic lamp is still broken i hit share and it shared but i cant claim the rewards

Got the same problem

Comment

same on my server
      server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Same thing on my server! I thought they were gonna fix it I want my gold!
        ❤︎DivaKia-S35❤︎
        ❤︎Current Guild-WarBringer❤︎

Comment

Hello. Since they asked us to post Magic Lamp bug again because they need new thread after maintenance, here i am again confirming that share now works but claiming is not, the icon doesent even change after i share.

Comment

Magic Lamp

I shared a quest from the magic lamp but it wont let me claim my rewards. Ideas?

Comment

still cant claim rewards form the magic lamp the vet said it would be fixed on aug 10 2014 but it wasn't and now there are even more bugs then before

Comment

Broken magic lamp 8/13/14

Magic lamp still broken

Comment

my magic lamp is still not working even after the vet said it was fixed im on sever 46 and its aug 13 2014 my char mane is cudie

Comment

Yeah same here magic lamp still not fix and i like to know why it has not been fix already

Name: Dingoberry
                    Server:[S72] Iron Mountains (US East)

Comment

talking to a vet even now and they said that its still bugged. theyre working on it but they dont have a date as of right now on when it'll be fixed

Comment

Magic Lamp

I keep sharing achievements I've reached on the magic lamp but it won't let me claim my rewards for sharing. What can I do to fix this?

Comment

Same thing happens to me but its bugged so the only thing we can do is wait to be fixed

Comment

Okay. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Comment

Working...
                            X