Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now It changes from 'share' to 'claim' but it doesnt really claim, it takes forever and if your exersizing as you are claiming, everytime you get to the claim point and the accumulated exp rises, it just disapears and you have to do it all over again. So it says i can claim, but i cant claim.. its on the pages with the gold coins. Other claimables are no problem, just the ones with the gold coins, and I want my gold just as much as everyone else does..

Comment

• Originally posted by l3unniii View Post
      .... and I want my gold just as much as everyone else does..
      Gold u want? Really? Hmm that is a surprise. Who would have thought.

Im really tired of forum being spammed with broken lamp issues. IT DOES NOT WORK and spamming WILL NOT HELP.

That case has been described and raised hundreds of times. I do have a feeling it is known to mods, devs and everyone else who gained basic ability of reading with understanding. And those people just wait for fix and ceased to write posts ...
      Last edited by Zupaa; 09-25-2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Magic Lamp.

I can't get my magic lamp rewards and i have invited aloot of friends on facebook, They are playing, and even then not given the magic lamp that I called them because I can not get my rewards

Comment

• the lamp has been deactivated for the time being until they can try to fix the bugs

Comment

• magic lamp

I was able to claim upon sharing but only received the cloths not the gold or life source or life crystal. help please

Comment

• I'm closing this thread since main problem of magic lamp seems to be fixed. If there will be new issues with it, create new thread.

Comment

Working...
              X