christmas sleigh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas sleigh

thanks for this awesome event i got all the outfits i always wanted and later i might even be able to get the dark dragon and all for returned gold
    thank you thank you thank you!

honestly, this shop sucks, all the important items like dragon and nymph cost gold coin, you can only buy the lame ones with rgc

Comment

Originally posted by Kaitou-sama View Post
      honestly, this shop sucks, all the important items like dragon and nymph cost gold coin, you can only buy the lame ones with rgc
      got the nymph already and not enough returned gold to test with the dragon for now but try buying the items you want when they are alittle more expencive and dont need christmas stocking. worked for me on the outfits

Comment

already did, still keep asking for gold coins, and i dont care for suits, i already have a lot, i care for things that give BR and they cash only

Comment

Originally posted by Kaitou-sama View Post
          already did, still keep asking for gold coins, and i dont care for suits, i already have a lot, i care for things that give BR and they cash only
          i see... thats too bad then

(sorry wrong account...)

Comment

they turned the lucky bazaar into a flash sale. and the players who don't have hundreds/thousands of stockings are hit really hard when it comes to getting the good deals since you have to spend stockings to
            refresh the page and get other deals. my lvl 54 mage went though 2/3 of my stockings trying to get the best deal for the mythic dragon orb and now can't even do anything else for the day because I can't even buy the orb cause I won't have enough stocking to buy it.

Comment

It's a good event if you plan to buy a nymph or the dark dragon wh. gold coins,bcs. 1600 for dark dragon it's ok,but 4000 returned gold coins for a dark dragon it's a little expensive,if you want to take another items... but per total it's a good event for spenders...

Comment

dark dragon real gold only o.O

Comment

i already got boxing outfit for 900+ and krishna for 1,200+ only, but didnt let me buy it for rgc

the x-mas sleigh sucks...the Christmas tree is way better...it let casher or non-cashers player to get good things.. -____-
                  :mad::mad::mad::mad:
                  -_________________________-***

Comment

i got krishna for 1.8k gold bought it with RGC
                    ie u can buy with rgc but they r a little costlier than the best deal BUT thats a great discount we get !!
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                    X