Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Sleigh still not fixed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleigh still not fixed?

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	1763700
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	1763701

Can't buy with returned gold...
    No stocking drops...

is bazaar going to be like this now? i just want to know the answer to that... ty ("like this" meaning you can't buy with returned gold, like in EVG, and no stocking/clover leaf drops)
    Last edited by R252688365; 12-25-2014, 11:31 PM.

is bazaar going to be like this now?
    Yes, some offers in bazaar will be bought only with recharged gold. Its not a bug and its not need to be fixed. The only thing devs should and will fix is to be able to see which offers need recharged gold.

Comment

They said they would fix this with next sleigh while this is next sleigh already ? So I guess it gonna be next next sleigh ?

Comment

so no clover leaf drops too?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett001 View Post
          They said they would fix this with next sleigh while this is next sleigh already ? So I guess it gonna be next next sleigh ?
          Its not going to be done that fast. They need to find a method how to show which offer need gold and rewrite event code for that. and then test it, so i think it will be fixed on next event which will need clovers.
          And no drops, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by R252688365 View Post
            so no clover leaf drops too?
            There is no stocking drops (clover leaf) for a long time already.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              And no drops, yes.
              okies, ty...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett001 View Post
                There is no stocking drops (clover leaf) for a long time already.
                i just wanted to ask because of the description...
                they should change that too... that's such a very bad lie to new players

Comment

i thought the x-mas tree will be back...
                  :mad::mad::mad::mad:
                  -_________________________-***

Comment

How many items are there can be bought by returned gold coin?

Many of us who have both enough recharged & returned gold coin cant buy those items unless they try buying with another alt that only has returned gold coin to see if this item can be bought by returned gold coin or not.

Why? Because some Items we DO NOT WISH to buy it with recharged gold coin. Example, if the nymph shard can only be bought using recharged gold coin, we rather not buy (some of us till now still do not know whether or not it cost recharged gold coin or returned gold coin unless like I said, try it on ALT)

If it is so hard to do the recoding or description of each item, providing a list I doubt it need a lot of time.
                    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
                    X