X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Superman Conspiracy Theories

Here is more suitable to proceed with the discussion

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
    the disappearing items bug has been in the game since day one...
    and this is like the 14th post ive seen on the same bug
    I already heard a few cases of missing items, but all of them happened when the player was using a new (untested) feature like unbind, or specially when items were deleted by someone else piloting the account.
    If that happens so often can you provide me the other 13 links of the posts? As far as i remember I only saw 3-4 complaints about missing items in those 2 years I play in R2.

and r2 games constantly blames the player... instead of looking for the problems and fixing problems
    and players constantly blame r2... The game have several known bugs, but still good part of the complaints in forums are just players fault. If you check forums regularly i think you already noticed that.
    Sometimes players make 5+ new threads about a bug that already was discussed in the same day -_-

1. there is bug in thier coding that they cant find it...
    2. Some one is hacking into r2 games hardware, random accounts, by untraceable and undectable means. and dont say its not possible.
    there is at least 9 ways from sunday in which a browser game can be hacked and no one would take notice.... then messing with lines of code and random players accounts..
    to try to get those who spend to stop supporting r2 games...
    This is called cyber activism..... and believe it or not games are not above these peoples sight...
    3. the developer, r2 games and some staff are to liaxy, to even bother doing a full manual check of ever part of the game and their hard ware/ softe ware. then repairing the code even if it takes them 6 months to do it...
    and a rather large chunk of money...
    4. with r2 games logic the developer put certain bug in the game on purpose to attempt to make larger profits.. when in relaity all it does is make players quit or post multiple times abot a bug that should have been fixed 3 years ago..
    1. That wouldnt be new, but i think its really rare a recurring bug that affects a specific player between thousands.
    2. Never said its impossible, just said its unlikely. By the way its possible to be hit by a meteorite when you are eating your breakfast, just unlikely.
    Cyber activism is just the activism by internet... just like the regular activism it uses mass media vehicles to spread the thoughts of the movement.
    Dragon Pals is an average browser game, cant be considered a blockbuster game to justify an attack of this kind, unless the activist is from a parallel universe.
    3. Only meaning for the word "liaxy" i found was a Music Band, so i really doubt the developers are musicians (sarcasm intended) And i dont know any game that makes "full manual checks" because of a singular and unproved bug.
    4. Industry uses wiles, but i wonder which bug would make players spend more. Bugs makes players quit, dont makes they spend.
    Last edited by Hotscrock; 10-13-2016, 01:55 AM.
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

blame Dr.Superman

Comment

One of our young players had 800 some battle rune refine stones disappear from the guild warehouse. I don't know exactly how many, but I do remember
      drooling over the number she had said, simply because it's something I could use, and something she didn't need, as she said she wanted
      to park at lvl 59.

So, it happens, and yes, it's really hard to prove a negative. I don't know if she filed a ticket or not. But, there ya have it.

Comment

liaxy is a word in my native language using the english alphabet and no one who has learned a species created langauge on earth can translate it...

they have long forgotten that particular language.... and the life forms that can translate you can't understand because they have not yet learned a species created lanaguage, they are still specking natural born lanagauges
        and once they learn that a species created langauage the forget their natural born lanagauge. only .000001% of humans actualy remeber their natural born language....

And one of my day jobs is international reporter, i have access to information you can't even imagine... so non of my posts are conspircay theories that are based on facts some of which are often given by r2 games staff and the game developers themselves, even if they are not aware they have given it away...

and since you seem to lack the intelliance to even translate my long rant-humor- giving away information that r2 games often tries to hide- slash accent english- style statements. don't even try...

so morasa once again you missed the piont entirely....

Since you seem so keen on doing internt seach engine based research...

1.Look at every support ticket and post dating reply by r2 games staff back to day 1 of the game.

2. Read the information r2 games give out to any one who files a ticket and right in their TOS, look at all of the better business reviews, research ever gaming company that has recieved cyber attacks, been victums to various cyber activism of various kind around the world, been hacked before, type in reviews of reality squared games the first page of a search engine is quite useless...

3. R2 business and game popularity logic is more like laws of physics in games...
        and they have proven it many times, in multiple games, some of which are not even supported but are still up till contracts run out...
        it doesn't take a brainiac to figure out the people running r2 games thought patterns and logic

4. all of my posts a related to the topic at hand you just have to have a high level read comprehenion to understand them. BUt once you do all that research just maybe just maybe you might be able to comprehend some of what i'm saying....

but not that it matters i'm 98% sure that r2 staff will continue hide my posts everytime i give away something r2 games is hiding... and you wil not read the 5 years woth of meteral...

too bad the press and media outlet, i work for can give it away and they can't do squat...

and if reality square games keeps violating the asset/investment protection clause i'm under i may just give them all the notes i have.... btw i do take offense to your post, since i do spend painstakelying long hours researching every gaming company, and every game i play. just because you and many other don't have the comprehensive reading level required to understand my posts doesnt give you the right to blast me like that or make the assumation that my posts are ever un related to a topic....

I know over 42 forms of the 64 plus versions of english....

i use most of the ones i know. and like i said my posts ar always related to the topic at hand

Comment

liaxy is a word in my native language using the english alphabet and no one who has learned a species created langauge on earth can translate it...
          they have long forgotten that particular language.... and the life forms that can translate you can't understand because they have not yet learned a species created lanaguage, they are still specking natural born lanagauges
          and once they learn that a species created langauage the forget their natural born lanagauge. only .000001% of humans actualy remeber their natural born language....
          Forums are places for open discussions, a.k.a places to expose you ideas and listen other people ideas. If you use a language that no one knows I think the objective of expose your ideas is dramatically impaired. And humans dont "born with a language" they learn their own language by observing the world in their early years. Childs speaks german because they were created in an environment where people speaks german, not because they were born in Germany.

1.Look at every support ticket and post dating reply by r2 games staff back to day 1 of the game.
          2. Read the information r2 games give out to any one who files a ticket and right in their TOS, look at all of the better business reviews, research ever gaming company that has recieved cyber attacks, been victums to various cyber activism of various kind around the world, been hacked before, type in reviews of reality squared games the first page of a search engine is quite useless...
          Tickets are personal, I cant look at every support ticket and even if I could i wouldnt have time for that. To be sincere, the financial situation of R2 dont interest me, what interest me is how long the game I play with my friends will last. I dont have enough knowledge to be the company financial consultor, so I just leave they managing the company and focus on the game itself.

3. R2 business and game popularity logic is more like laws of physics in games...
          and they have proven it many times, in multiple games, some of which are not even supported but are still up till contracts run out...
          it doesn't take a brainiac to figure out the people running r2 games thought patterns and logic
          Click image for larger version

Name:	superman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1727470

4. all of my posts a related to the topic at hand you just have to have a high level read comprehenion to understand them. BUt once you do all that research just maybe just maybe you might be able to comprehend some of what i'm saying....
          I know over 42 forms of the 64 plus versions of english....
          i use most of the ones i know. and like i said my posts ar always related to the topic at hand
          Not my intention to offend anyone, and R2 isnt deleting your posts cause they are trying to hide the information. Again... You tend to go off-topic. Not this time though, since we are in the discussion section in the thread dedicated for you theories. But bug report section isnt the place to talk about reviews of a company, Dragonian Duel thread isnt the place to talk about infrastructure of the server. That is just off-topic, it dont means you are saying only lies, just means you are expressing your opinion in the wrong place.
          Last edited by Hotscrock; 10-19-2016, 01:36 AM.

Comment

What the heck is an asset/investment protection clause and how does someone go about violating it?
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
              What the heck is an asset/investment protection clause and how does someone go about violating it?
              every business

has fine print in their contracts that customers , employees, etc sign or agree to...

just like every citizen of every country agrees to follow their laws of every country.. including ones that they are not ever aware of. The momemnt you get a liences, a birth certificate is signed, the day you turn 18... etc

Ever law has a counter law, every law also has a loophole just like every other counter law also as a loop hole.

Protected assets/investment clauses are a type of ultimate over ride if you will... most are iron clad. some have ways to override or escape from them...

nearly 100% of businesses try to escape from them with the law of: businesses are only answerable to the laws in which they have head quarters or broad cast from according to 195(196) countries.....

these clauses or documents or develve deeper, these ultiimate ironclad loopholes.

can include things like

you can't charge employees more then 30% of there income for any service.

all employees recieve tax free bill payment instead of actual wages.

list people as international citziens, assets or investments.

a government cant sieze any money made by the company.

no invidual, gooverment or business can cause emotional physical or fianiacal harm to a listed asset or investment of the company...

most governments try to ban these from national businesses, international businesses but fail...

and most companies have them, not many have them iron clad... r2 games and wix website hosting are a perfect example of 2 companies who use them.... there are not ironclad by any means but hey there they are

I would also like to add that not ever business calls them asset and investment protection clauses section

they usally just put in phrases thru out documents that makes up their policy's thus tricking the masses in agreeing to follow them.

The general masses mistakely refer to asset/investment clauses as "fine print",

Comment

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
                Forums are places for open discussions, a.k.a places to expose you ideas and listen other people ideas. If you use a language that no one knows I think the objective of expose your ideas is dramatically impaired. And humans dont "born with a language" they learn their own language by observing the world in their early years. Childs speaks german because they were created in an environment where people speaks german, not because they were born in Germany.

Tickets are personal, I cant look at every support ticket and even if I could i wouldnt have time for that. To be sincere, the financial situation of R2 dont interest me, what interest me is how long the game I play with my friends will last. I dont have enough knowledge to be the company financial consultor, so I just leave they managing the company and focus on the game itself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]168239[/ATTACH]

Not my intention to offend anyone, and R2 isnt deleting your posts cause they are trying to hide the information. Again... You tend to go off-topic. Not this time though, since we are in the discussion section in the thread dedicated for you theories. But bug report section isnt the place to talk about reviews of a company, Dragonian Duel thread isnt the place to talk about infrastructure of the server. That is just off-topic, it dont means you are saying only lies, just means you are expressing your opinion in the wrong place.
                every creature is born with a basic natural lanaguage.

german is species created lanaguge not a natural born language....

you can be born in germany and still be speaking the same langauge as someone born in china until such time you learn german or chinese which are species created lanaguages...

and i never said none one knows it i said that not many german italian english or any other created species langauges learned people can under stand it.... only people who can is those who never learned any species created lanaguges.....

some of the most historic artifacts are actually written in its native form...

which dates back to a scientific princiapal......

so every life form in extiances has a communication code built into its very atoms......

Comment

Ah, so it's a bunch of conspiracy nut job stuff. Got it.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

every creature is born with a basic natural lanaguage.
                    Hmmm... I disagree. No one is born with a language, everyone learns how to express themselves at some point, usually the human first expression is the cry. The first cry of babies is a device to show the insatisfaction for leaving the mother uterus. They learn it at the first moment they are brought to the world, they didnt born with it.

german is species created lanaguge not a natural born language....
                    you can be born in germany and still be speaking the same langauge as someone born in china until such time you learn german or chinese which are species created lanaguages...
                    A german child with innate ability to speak chinese? Curious But i think you are making some confusion... Language and 2-Way communication are different things. Everyone can develop their own language, but you cant expect a sucessfull communication with someone who don't understand your language. If you have your own language that no one knows, thats ok! You can go to a cave and write in the walls waiting for an archaeologist interested in decipher it. But If you want to communicate with people you have to use a recognized language. Official languages of forum are English and Typonese. You can use others but the feedback is not guaranteed. Devoleper, suffient, gaurentee, laagaauge (and a few variations), compitation, monaitary, extiances, undecetable and untraceble, fianiacal, nesscitys and many other alternative spells you use can be understood by most of the people here, but liaxy no.

and i never said none one knows it i said that not many german italian english or any other created species langauges learned people can under stand it.... only people who can is those who never learned any species created lanaguges...
                    some of the most historic artifacts are actually written in its native form...
                    which dates back to a scientific princiapal...
                    so every life form in extiances has a communication code built into its very atoms......
                    Also known as cavemen, but unfortunately they are extinct. :'( Unless the caveman language is included in the 42+ forms of english you know (used to be 56+ in previous posts, i think your intelligence is decreasing). I have nothing more to add, Ill just finish the post with my 6 favorite quotes in the forums:

"in my post i put the "and or" "ETc" indicator which includes everything that i did not feel like listing...... if i did it would take you 4 and a 1/2 days just to read it.." - Dr.Superman

"I know at least 10,000 people who play crappy mmo games just because the lowest price is set at 1.00 USD and the best recharge is set at $20." - Dr.Superman

"don't know how many time i have to say this to people.. but when you are as old as me and have as many non repeating doctorates as me, you can argue what is fact or fiction.." - Dr.Superman

"but there is this little thing called reality which may be relative to what ever planet you live on.." - Dr.Superman

"i also like making people use this little thing called theere brain..." - Dr.Superman

"If i'm not mistaken which i never am 98% of the time" - Dr.Superman
                    Last edited by Hotscrock; 10-20-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

56+ means and more... the exact number of forms of English avaible on earth is not actually known by any one on the planet not even me....

every lanaguge has 10 or more versions of it.. sooooo if the forums says english that means every form wieiter the staff or players know it or not.

and since i am translating a natural langauge into the letters combos of the english alphabet it remains a form of combo english.... welcome to the confusing world of langauge..

were two languages put together for a type of one langauage..... for example spanglish is both a form of english and spanish.......

and its a scietific fact all life forms that are born with a natural language... or way to communicate.........

they have done extenstive testing on it since the day the ekg was invented and humans starting trying to map a brain.... down to the microscope details...

The one common denmoinatior is that created lanaguge has created a communication barrier...

and youre the one who is confused

i did not say that the child born in germany was speaking german, the day they were born.... or that a child born in china was speaking german

i said they were speaking a natural born lanagauge....

since german and chinese are made up languages made up by a adult male around 22 years of age which at the time of creation would have put the human at the half way piont in their lifespan...

That is now taught as a child grows then it can't be a natural born langauge can it...?

pictographs are a natural born language but only delveps with intelligiant life forms.. and is only used after they learn how to create writing technology...

hyrogliphs are a man made adaptation of the natural born pictograph, so is symbols(emoticons ), japaneses and chinesh characters...

Comment

I used hyrulegliphs to order Chinesh for lunch today, but it gave me indiscretion

Comment

Working...
                        X