Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Extra Value Gift spending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Value Gift spending

I'm wondering, is there any reason why, today, when I spend gold coins in the Extra Value Gift section on Nymph Holy Stones, it doesn't count towards my It Pays to Consume hot event. I AM spending gold coins when purchasing from the Extra Value Gifts. What gives? I purchased two of the Glorious Nymph Packs worth 1338 (VIP 1110) and neither of them counted towards it.

EVG does not count on this spending event

Comment

Do Extra Value Gift spending in the Spender's Bonus weeks (alternate with P.T.C.) when it DOES count (in fact it's the ONLY thing that counts) and make your bulk ordinary stuff purchases in PTC weeks (like Brave Cards, my usual go-to pickup)
      And of course in the daily spending series through the weekends after the Pays To Consume event, ANY real gold spending counts (EVG or not).
      Last edited by R2116258793; 03-20-2017, 08:53 PM.
      DP persona: Yasatanna
      Nightfall Steppe
      Mage, started 2/13/15
      as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

Working...
      X