supremacy pack question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supremacy pack question

does this event show up randomly for some people but not for others? i noticed it on my lvl 69 mage and wanted to buy some eudaemon packs for my lvl 59 warrior, but when i went to buy some i couldn't find the icon on my warrior. i checked my lvl 69 mage, my lvl 59 archer and my gf's lvl 59 warrior and all of them had the supremacy pack icon with the stones for purchase. i've tried refreshing half a dozen times and fully logging out for a few minutes and logging back in, nothing. i don't know if it's supposed to work this way or if i should send in a ticket, please help!

Hi,
    The event is supposed to be available based on the level the player had when event started. Did you leveled up after tuesday? Eudaemon system changed not long ago, and those packs were supposed to be available only for players at level 60 and above, but the requirement was reduced. Since the change we dont have the exact info about the actual level requirement to have acess to those packs, but if you was lv58 when event started and leveled up after, its possible thats is the reason, otherwise is pretty much a game glitch.
    Since the event already started and it cant be changed, I recommend you wait next time the event comes (usually takes 4 weeks) and if the issue persists then file a ticket with screenshots from your account without the packs and from your friends with available packs.
    ~~ Mentor Soka ~~
    The Too Cool Cat

Comment

my warrior has been level 59 for several weeks. that's disappointing, I will have to lose out on spend 10k rewards since it ends tonight. thank you for letting me know

Comment

Sorry, just forgot to ask something else... Are your eudaemon lv6 or higher? Ammount of eudaemon stones offered at supremacy packs increases based on eudaemon level. Same applies for other items. If you eudaemon is level 4 supremacy pack is not available because ammount needed to upgrade is low and the ammounts offered at packs are massive. Do your friends who have the packs have same eudaemon level as you? If not and your eudaemon is lv5 or lower then thats pretty much the reason.
        Last edited by Mentor_Soka; 07-05-2018, 11:40 AM.
        ~~ Mentor Soka ~~
        The Too Cool Cat

Comment

that is probably the issue then, mine is only rank 3; was hoping to grab some packs before Saturday. archer has rank 5 eudaemon and packs show for him

Comment

Working...
          X