Solo Showdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Showdown

Gratz everyone for last week's Solo Showdown results. I was pretty sure that Unearthly King title still could be achieved and I am glad to know I was right. The issue is that our player base is small now and high BR players usually are lazy (including me). They only do 10 daily attacks, never reach higher tiers and give no chance to small players advance since they will be matched often.

Basically we did a joint effort last week where everyone who participated attacked as much as they could. That generated enough points to stronger players become out of reach and let medium players reach higher rankings. It was a tiresome process and we don't plan to repeat it so soon. That result was started with the effort of only 5-6 players who spammed solo for several hours.

If everyone was more interested and participate more actively we could reach better results. Of course, we won't reach that high every week but I bet we can have better results than we had a couple weeks ago before the experiment starts when no one reached Saintly Angel.

After several weeks with only 1 or 2 Saintly Angels we reached an awesome result last week:

2 Unearthly Kings
    1 Supreme Commander
    16 Mighty Generals
    14 Saintly Angel

I hope that can motivate people to participate on next weeks.
    Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Hotscrock; 10-07-2019, 04:19 PM.
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

i could reach santly angel every week if i wanted but the haresment has to stop

Comment

Define "haresment". Cross server events don't even exists anymore...
      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

If Solo Showdown is indeed gone,then how do we get Dodge orb from?

Comment

Working...
        X