This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals Dragon Discussions Forum Guide

Greetings, and welcome to Dragon Pals' Dragon Discussion forum. This forum is a place for players to post threads to talk about Dragon Pals, and to touch base with one another. Posts on guild recruitment, or looking for a guild would go here, as well as general discussion about the game itself.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hello,

Is there any more information that can be provided regarding Dragon Pals, for example when is it out or going live, there is very little to read about this upcoming game.

Comment

it will be out on 7 pm server time April 14 or 8:00am GMT +8 April 15 thats all i know
      R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Comment

[S2] Azure Coast (Occeanic)
        Asura open Rec | Guild Rank 1 | Guild lv8 | Academy lv.7 | Guild Shop lv8 | Warehouse lv.6 | Active Players |
        Welcome all Active + Vip Players
        PM : Mahadeva | MiniBeatS | BlackSnow | SunGoKong
        Greetings~

Comment

How do you sell stuff? Is there a npc that you can sell to? I have stones and crystals in my inventory and I'm left clicking on them and it doesn't give me an option to sell them. x_x My inventory is also packed.

Comment

Originally posted by R221168362 View Post
            How do you sell stuff? Is there a npc that you can sell to? I have stones and crystals in my inventory and I'm left clicking on them and it doesn't give me an option to sell them. x_x My inventory is also packed.
            Certain items are sell only, some are recycle, If you can't sell then try to recycle if they are level 30 and up. Also you can expand inventory with vouchers or gold and use the guild warehouse to store items.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

How do you expand the size of your personal inventory? I have 48 storage slots now and I pressed the locked slots and it says I'll need 50 coins for the opening of 6 slots or a backpack expansion voucher. Where do I buy a backpack expansion voucher?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenRoses View Post
                How do you expand the size of your personal inventory? I have 48 storage slots now and I pressed the locked slots and it says I'll need 50 coins for the opening of 6 slots or a backpack expansion voucher. Where do I buy a backpack expansion voucher?

The backpack expansion will be available in the next patch For right now, I suggest selling things in the market that you don't want, or storing items in the warehouse if you're in a guild.

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

I'm having trouble accessing single player instances. When I click on it I get to the map but my character freezes there and nothing loads. I can't even get into the destination. Is there any way this can be resolved?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonpals.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	1673576
                    where can i click 2 summon the 2nd dragon..
                    cant find it..help

Comment

can u click the second dragon on your right side then it should pop up the summon thing at the middle

Comment

I have this very same problem, also looking for a solution, they need to fit the page to screen or else this is gonna cause a lot of problems. the right side dragons are inaccesable

Comment

players on screen resolutions lower than 1280 x 960 are going to have trouble seeing that part of the screen

I have contacted the DP team about enabling the side to side scroll code and its been referred to the devs to see what possible options are available.
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Is it possible to reduce the zoom on the game? Not all the items show because my screen isn't big enough and I can't zoom out to see all the buttons. Like in the above comment picture shows a lot of stuff is cut off. Is there a solution for this?

Comment

I have asked about it and its being looked into... so the only option for players at this stage, is a search for browser plugins that give you the ability to zoom the screen in and out or scroll the screen......

unfortunately I have not had the time to search for and test plugins for different browsers and screens and it would be another week before I may have the free time to check some our and post them in a guide, so at this stage, I am relying on the players to share what they use and what ones work for them
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X