This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R217480331 View Post
    there have been romors about R2 shutting down DP in July. I love this game please don't.
    Whats the source of the rumours? -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by R217480331 View Post
      there have been romors about R2 shutting down DP in July. I love this game please don't.

There is no intention in shutting down one of R2's most popular game.If there was,there would be an official announcement.

Comment

• Corrupt. All I can say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grainne View Post
          There is no intention in shutting down one of R2's most popular game.If there was,there would be an official announcement.
          you ar admin on forum??what is your job to do on game or forum ??

Comment

• When I logged on after maintenance, all my previous stuff I did earlier was erased, now it shows I'm not married or anything, please help!

Comment

• In the Trivia Challenge the question of how long a US Congressional Representative serves has the wrong answer. A US Representative to Congress serves for 2 years, not 4. The President and Vice President serve 4 years and a Senator serves 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARA5353 View Post
                In the Trivia Challenge the question of how long a US Congressional Representative serves has the wrong answer. A US Representative to Congress serves for 2 years, not 4. The President and Vice President serve 4 years and a Senator serves 6.

Issue has been reported however it will be up to game developers to correct it.

Comment

• Please merge server 166 because no one or anyone cant collect bonus or gift packs from hot events..only 10-15 person playing not everyday sometimes only..Please merge this server to become very happy to play this games..Im super supporting player to this is so nice and challenging games but now is not because of only 10 or not play everyday no collection no more collect...Please merge this server166 today or within this week

I hope my wish or my concern is come true..Please understand me
                  GodBless all and keep up the good work to become exciting and good gaming
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 05-11-2015, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by warning00066 View Post
                    Please merge server 166 because no one or anyone cant collect bonus or gift packs from hot events..only 10-15 person playing not everyday sometimes only..Please merge this server to become very happy to play this games..Im super supporting player to this is so nice and challenging games but now is not because of only 10 or not play everyday no collection no more collect...Please merge this server166 today or within this week

I hope my wish or my concern is come true..Please understand me
                    GodBless all and keep up the good work to become exciting and good gaming
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-merge-thread
                    Thread for merge request is here.
                    We can only add server to merge list, but it will take a lot of time for merge to happen, since devs require to collect and check statisitics, made prepaprations and other things.

Comment

• how come there is no dragon events considering the name of the game is DRAGON PALS it says to me that there should b a dragon event like we have nymph events and events that helps ur char grow stronger but never anything for dragons why not ?????????????/

Comment

• Originally posted by hellsbound View Post
                        how come there is no dragon events considering the name of the game is DRAGON PALS it says to me that there should b a dragon event like we have nymph events and events that helps ur char grow stronger but never anything for dragons why not ?????????????/
                        There is dragon events, called 'best dragon bond deal' and 'best dragon deal' in Extra-Value Packs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                          There is dragon events, called 'best dragon bond deal' and 'best dragon deal' in Extra-Value Packs.
                          he might be referring mainly to the old "Dragon Essence Event" that for some reason stopped

Comment

• I have a question jocu only players that are playing with money and those who can not donate not allowed to participate in the second eventuri the item put on sale rgc this is a callousness of the leadership of this game

Comment

• Why on Russian server there is no such Isabelle?

Comment

Working...
                              X