Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level 30 Outstanding Equipments' Price Limit on Market.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 30 Outstanding Equipments' Price Limit on Market.

I just turned 45 together with my friends whom i always with on MP dungeons.. we tried the 45-50 dungeon that gives RANDOM OUTSTANDING EQUIPMENTS.. I obtained Level 30 Outstanding Equipments from the Dungeon but cant use it because it is for different jobs and have decided to sell on the Market. However the Price Limit for the Equipment is "ONLY 50 GOLD." well, heres my issue.

Recycling this equipment will only give you 20 level 1 purple crystal... (for me not advisable to recylce Oustanding Equipments)

Converting lvl 30 Equipment from Normal to Excellent requires 20 level 2 Purple crsystal
    Converting lvl 30 Equipment from Excellent to Outstanding requires 40 level 3 Purple crystal
    so all in All, a Total of 60 level 2 Purple crystals are needed to Convert from Normal to Oustanding Equipments

Now heres the Total cost if we Manually Convert a Normal Equipment to an Oustanding equipment

1 lvl2 PC requires 4 lvl1 PC
    60 * 4 = 240 lvl1 Purple Crystals

1 Normal Equipment when Recycled gives 5 lvl1 Purple Crystals
    240 divide by 5 = 48 Normal Equipments

the Minimum Price of a Normal Equipment is 7 gold
    48 * 7 = 336 GOLD

ANALYZING IT, THE MINIMUM PRICE OF AN OUTSTANDING EQUIPMENT IS 50 GOLD AS COMPARED WHEN MANUALLY CONVERTING FROM NORMAL TO OUTSTANDING IS 366 GOLD

50 VS 336??? Way to LOW. Hope the Market Price can be Increased
Working...
X