Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Question>equip conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question>equip conversion

hi,
    is there a EQUIP level requirement to convert purple equips to yellow? i tried to convert my level 30 +9 ring and necklace and it says equip grade reach its limits...thanks

Yup there is a limit!

Scroll over your equipment, and you know how it says you get set bonuses? (Normal, Excellent, Perfect/Outstanding, Legendary.. etc etc)

You can only upgrade it to the highest one that is listed. So if you are already at Outstanding, and Outstanding is the last one on that list in the item description, you can't convert it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by rainysui View Post
      Yup there is a limit!

Scroll over your equipment, and you know how it says you get set bonuses? (Normal, Excellent, Perfect/Outstanding, Legendary.. etc etc)

You can only upgrade it to the highest one that is listed. So if you are already at Outstanding, and Outstanding is the last one on that list in the item description, you can't convert it anymore
      where can i hunt this equips?

Comment

Hi, once you reach your limits on conversion with 30 plus equipment on conversion then you evolve to 40 and continue You can also find equipment that is already level 40 on the market or in multiplayer dungeons.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

There are a couple of ways you can get your level 30 equips (weapon,hat,gloves,armour). Then you can evolve them like CafeAuLait said. (You can evolve equips through the blacksmith interface). Evolving might take an equip from level 30 to 40 for example. So then your level 30 gear becomes your level 40 gear.

You can get your level 30+ equips the cheapest way through the Multiplayer Dungeons (Click "Dungeon Lobby" tab at the top of the screen when you are in a town). The first dungeon takes at least level 30 to enter.

Otherwise, you can buy a "Trade Proof" (or something similar) through the item mall using 10 gold coins or 20 vouchers. The item mall is located on the bottom right of the screen, just click the gold "money" symbol on the bottom right. Then you can buy (using gold coins) equips from other players. -- usually level 30 equips are sold, though level 50 equips are starting to be sold now.

And last option is that for level 30 equips you can buy through all the limited edition gift packs. (I wouldn't say they are cheap) I think you have to buy through
          -Recharge $1 for wings
          -295 gift pack
          -999 gift pack
          -2995 gift pack (contains the level 30 equips, but only some pieces)

-----------

You can get the rings and necklace by trading using magic coins (the yellow coin). This is done in the "Crypt Shop". Find it by clicking a yellow coin and "use", or click "Upgrade" on the left hand side under your character picture and close to your battle rating and find "The Crypt Shop". Magic coins can be obtained most reliably from "Demon Tower (Level 30+)" or "Devil Melee Event".

You can get the relic, belt, pants, shoes by trading using dragon coins (the blue coin). This is done in the "Arena Shop". Find it by clicking a blue coin and "use", or click "Upgrade" on the left hand side under your character picture and close to your battle rating and find "The Arena Shop". Dragon coins can be obtained most reliably through "Treasure Hunt Event" or "Cage Match Event".

Event times are listed if you click on the "Event Guide" icon under your list of quests on the right hand side.

-----

A lot of writing going on here-- I hope some of it helped.

Comment

Working...
          X