Question about who hit first

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about who hit first

how will i know who hit first during fights..sometimes i hit first whenever i initiate an attack..sometimes the enemy first..how is it computed if can..

That's a good question. I wonder same. Anyone have an idea?
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

I can ask but I have always been told that the fight is predetermined. No matter who hits first, each fight will be slightly different based on orbs kicking in or not kicking or crits happening or not happening. It's why sometimes you win and sometimes you lose even though you didn't change your stats at all.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

haha s1-s4 high br is who first atack sometimes players with 50k+ br cann hit 2 times and enemy down

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
          I can ask but I have always been told that the fight is predetermined. No matter who hits first, each fight will be slightly different based on orbs kicking in or not kicking or crits happening or not happening. It's why sometimes you win and sometimes you lose even though you didn't change your stats at all.
          Yeah, that many players did figured; but there should have a mechanic that makes the game "decide" who will hit first. I think it would be good to know what that mechanic is. Especially in cage match, where sometimes we are low health, the first hit is CRUCIAL.

Keep us posted please and keep up the good work!

Cheers!
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by AroosPL View Post
            haha s1-s4 high br is who first atack sometimes players with 50k+ br cann hit 2 times and enemy down
            Not true. Sometimes I attack higher BR and I attack first, sometimes they attack first. Same with lower BR. I thought it was the higher BR who attacks first, so with like 500 HP left I attacked a lower BR, but they actually attacked me first (and then killed me, was an epic fail XD)

I agree would be nice to know... Seems kinda random.
            Same in Treasure Hunt. Fight the same party 3 times, they attacked us first 2 times, we attacked them first once... How come @_@

Comment

The Treasure Hunt is completely random as far as I know.

As for Devil's Melee and Cage Match. The person who attacks first is the person with less Dragon Coins/Magic Coins.
              This was implemented so that even if they are over the top cashers. Eventually, you'll be able to kill them.
              Or in general for those who are 2-5x stronger then you.

Comment

Working...
              X