Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Attention Players.. Save those extra outfits from the Well.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Players.. Save those extra outfits from the Well.

Right now you might be looking at those 7 day outfits from the Wishing well and thinking? What good is this, I already have this?? Well hang on to them, there are big changes in store and you will be regretting if you sell

Stay tuned to the announcements section for future details
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

It couldn't be.. leads to the new outfits?!

Comment

My rim is sealed.. no coffee flowing past to leak anything just stay tuned
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Awww.. Sounds exciting though! But expensive too xD Haven't received any outfits yet~

Comment

i'm thinking 20pcs 7/30days outfit can be synthesized to perma outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by R214488335 View Post
            i'm thinking 20pcs 7/30days outfit can be synthesized to perma outfit.
            Haha I was thinking that but hoping not too!

Comment

Im using mine and trying to level like crazy and still get slaughtered on the level 34 boss in the tower.

Comment

Sorry to ask this, what about peoples that have so many outfits and he already use it so he have more than 300 days before patch 2.0??? have all of u think about the compensasion for they? this is not they r fault, they can not save all outfits that they r got that from wishing well. so please think about they r too, i bet so many gold they have been spend it.

Comment

Working...
                X