Hero Tower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Tower

How many servers so far had their first player reached Hero Tower lv10 and beyond?

BR At that time: Ard 74K BR (Potted) with Wing 4(If i remember correctly)
    ClasS: Mage

Any servers out there wanna share what is their first player who reach level (BR and Class)?
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

most of us are stuck at lv5 sittin on 50k BR

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
      most of us are stuck at lv5 sittin on 50k BR
      Should be ard there, if you know whats the hero tower basically based on matk or patk and what is the orbs needed. We got information from chinese server regarding on roughly how to pass through the levels with a lower BR (Cant share it out since infromation from chinese server is out of question to post it here). Kinda lucky, I guess.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

mountain orb all the way, LOL hero tower is matk base but get what dont have the money to keep converting gems, lol; hehe we all passed lv100 at 40k br easy but costly

Comment

mountain orb all the way, LOL hero tower is matk base but get what dont have the money to keep converting gems, lol; hehe we all passed lv100 at 40k br easy but costly
          hehe... not just the mountain is needed. Just share a little bit(Big hint), level 10 hero tower boss will give a hit of 100k damage after certain turns (Thats when the mountain comes in handy). The feedback I got is that even with the current BR the first person has, he still need to pot to get pass level 10 (I think spending voucher on revive also?). So, what should the players take for the orbs and such is where players gotta find out themselves XD.
          Last edited by R214105035; 07-01-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

alt+f4 is the answer, hint or not ppl play at there own pace cuz as u already know only 5% of player can even clear tower 100 so i''m pretty sure all the other cashier could care less how to beat it

Comment

alt+f4 is the answer, hint or not ppl play at there own pace cuz as u already know only 5% of player can even clear tower 100 so i''m pretty sure all the other cashier could care less how to beat it
              I know you are joking but I'm officially posting it here. Alt+f4, Ctrl+W all are old tricks to get a person to close their browser. Do not post this again, please.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

If really want to say that, hard casher should have already reach hero tower lv9 or even 10 (Hard Cash player Mage should have passed level 10).

As for a pure non cash players, yeah, spending their own time to clear the tower, but as the long run, they gonna lose out a lot in terms of many things such as PVP battles and levels. and you know, I know what happens next

Comment

yeh wartunes =D but no; hard cashier can pass it easy but we dont have; think there all in s1-3, only avg cashier cuz every1 waiting recharge bouns

Comment

1st Player Reach :

[S2] Azure Coast (Oceanic)
                    ID : MiniBeatsS
                    Class : Mage
                    BR : 74K (potted)
                    Wing : lv4

Comment

*drool* Top players here are still at level 74 Demon Tower (S6)

WAIT FOR US!!! xD
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

at level 100 DT how many bars does the level 100 boss revives to?

Comment

Originally posted by R218368934 View Post
                          at level 100 DT how many bars does the level 100 boss revives to?
                          2 Revives: 1st revive (2 bar) and 2nd revive (the last half bar) if i remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                          X