Auto Attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Attack

I recently started the game and was curious y my character seems to be set on auto attack. how does one go about changing this in the game?

You cannot control the skills you have, unfortunately. Everything is auto mode
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

Bigblete is correct. The settings can not be changed from auto attack
      For payment issues, file a ticket
      For issues with DragonPals send emails to:

R2 Game Rules Click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

well not true you can control when you do something when you start to understand the flow of combat.

always put your support skills in the last skill bar as they don't proc or fire.

the first skill will always be used first if you meat it's conditions followed by the second then the third. If you don't meat any of the skill conditions (IE not enough rage) then you will do a normal mundane attack. To control your character you set your skills up in the order you want them to go off.
        Dragon Pals: Thane, S13 Stormcrest, Member of PixieDusts, Vanguard of WINGS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Forloyn View Post
          well not true you can control when you do something when you start to understand the flow of combat.

always put your support skills in the last skill bar as they don't proc or fire.

the first skill will always be used first if you meat it's conditions followed by the second then the third. If you don't meat any of the skill conditions (IE not enough rage) then you will do a normal mundane attack. To control your character you set your skills up in the order you want them to go off.

yes and no trie to change dragons and you will see level 45 dragon starts with the suport skill level 55 dragon starts with attack skill
          theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Working...
          X