lvl 41, 38.8k BR (potted) problem with demon tower 69

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 41, 38.8k BR (potted) problem with demon tower 69

im not sure why i'm having a hard time, about 7k less BR was needed for 65, then suddenly at 38.8k fully potted and scrolled cant beat 69

using holy flames, single heal and thunder setup (im a mage)

using all 3 lvl 4 pots, and lvl 3/4 scrolls (pdef and matk)

orbs arent perfectly good yet though

any advice on what orbs are a must and what to stat my equip with? so far i'm matk/crit/pdef and matk/crit/hp 50/50 lvl 4-5 gems
    Any tips on as a mage to beat that floor is appreciated!

Floor 69 mobs are physical attack, so you need high pdef and hp, along with good offense, of course. Instead of holy flames, have you tried single hit? Sometimes I switched to single attack instead of AOE to clear an extra floor, it worked well for me.

Don't give up!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

Yeah, single attack only removes 2 monsters and barely touch the others. But how come when i hover over the monster, it shows me the mob has same phys atk as he has matk? how do you know he's phys based?

Comment

Usually all mobs and bosses have same PATK and MATK, and slightly less PDEF than MDEF, but if you look at their skills (last things given) it tells you if their attacks are PATK or MATK based.
        In Demon Tower all the little monsters use PATK and all the bosses use MATK. So usually if it's tough switch to full PDEF/HP for monsters, then MDEF/HP for bosses ^^

Comment

I see. I don't have any force field or damage wave orbs btw. Is that worth it in this state, at 38k bp? What does damage wave mean btw?

Comment

Originally posted by xodii View Post
            I see. I don't have any force field or damage wave orbs btw. Is that worth it in this state, at 38k bp? What does damage wave mean btw?
            Damage Wave can be thought of as throwing a rock into a pond. The bigger the rock, the bigger the waves travel. So the higher your Reaper/Apocalypse Orb level is, the bigger "wave" of damage you have.

If you haven't caught on to it by now, this means that Reaper/Apocalypse raises your maximum damage potential, but also raises your minimum damage possible. For example, let's say you do anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 damage, min/max, and you have an Apocalypse level 5 Orb (Reach of 15%). Your new damage values will be anywhere from 850 to 2,300, min/max.
            Last edited by R212754295; 07-18-2013, 09:44 PM. Reason: Grammar nazi'd myself

Regan's only 15 minutes late.

Comment

Hmm, so wave also makes you able to hit for less, even if it increases ur max. damage?

Comment

Originally posted by xodii View Post
                Hmm, so wave also makes you able to hit for less, even if it increases ur max. damage?
                Yes. [more text for 10 character limit]

Comment

how bout tower 80 boss what orbs do i need any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by R2226447 View Post
                    how bout tower 80 boss what orbs do i need any tips?
                    Level 55. There is no known possible way to beat it without the level 55 dragons unless you shell out $1,200+ before level 55.

Comment

Originally posted by Yunalesca_S16 View Post
                      Level 55. There is no known possible way to beat it without the level 55 dragons unless you shell out $1,200+ before level 55.
                      I cleared floor 100 @ lvl 54 with less than 300$ invested >.<
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                        I cleared floor 100 @ lvl 54 with less than 300$ invested >.<
                        Holy cow. I was only on two servers and the first server I was on I didn't know what I was doing and messed up a lot, so I ended up being in my low 50s with like 30k BR only, while in S16 I'm only level 43 with a higher BR than my S4 character,

Comment

FAIL FAIL just get more BR

Comment

The first person that cleared the floor 100 in my server was a archer with 2 legendary equipment and a lv55 dragon (BR was ard 44 or 47K that time). He tried to get pass that lv100 before our mage did it ^^.
                            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
                            X