No announcement yet.

Most value from redeem on wishing well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most value from redeem on wishing well?

If I have 2000 redeem points from wishing well, what's the most valuable to buy? Gems for everything? orb exp? card shards?

That depends on how far you are into the server. Are you in the low 40s, or are you past level 55?
    Last edited by Yunalesca_S16; 07-19-2013, 11:22 AM.

Regan's only 15 minutes late.

Comment

Low 40's, everyone on my server is in the low 40's. Highest 43 atm. Atm my gear is all lvl 40 perfect and lvl 4+5 gems.

Comment

Well wouldn't you know it, I'm level 43. I smell a conspiracy.

Anyways, I'd go for the EXP potions right now for personal level gain, and Energy Orbs for dragon orbs would be an okay idea as well. Maybe grab a Bull Horn or two for aesthetics sake for advertising your guild or something, but since you have 2k points (and apparently Perfect-tier dungeon equipment) I doubt you would have a problem just shelling out more gold to buy those.
        Last edited by Yunalesca_S16; 07-19-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I have tons of bull horns already that droped from the well. Yeah I was considering the exp pots actually, since I also have those potion scrolls.

Comment

Oh right, I forgot you can get bull horns from the well already. Well then maybe just stock up on EXP potions and shoot yourself to top-tier in less than a second.

Otherwise you can feel free to buy gems if you really really wanted them, but you'd be able to only buy a single level 4 gem and apparently you already have level 4-5 gems so that'd be a waste of your points.
            Last edited by Yunalesca_S16; 07-19-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I'm already in top-tier and I apologize for actually supporting a game I enjoy to play by donating, which also enables them to give faster/better updates for you free-users to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by xodii View Post
                I'm already in top-tier and I apologize for actually supporting a game I enjoy to play by donating, which also enables them to give faster/better updates for you free-users to enjoy.
                Then use them to stay in top-tier and continue supporting and carrying us. No need to apologize for it, I'm just angry at one in particular who personally targets me for reasons unfathomable to me.

Anyways, yeah. If you already are in top-tier and have no trouble staying there, go ahead and buy EXP Potions and make yourself even more invincible and improving even further. Or if the "Arena awards" event is still going on for 10m experience for 1st place, go ahead and buy Energy Orbs to supercharge your Orange-tier orbs to level 6 or so before anyone even collects half of the ones you have and make them level 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Yunalesca_S16 View Post
                  Oh right, I forgot you can get bull horns from the well already. Well then maybe just stock up on EXP potions and shoot yourself to top-tier in less than a second Just like every EDITED does.

Otherwise you can feel free to buy gems if you really really wanted them, but you'd be able to only buy a single level 4 gem and apparently you already have level 4-5 gems so that'd be a waste of your points.
                  Yunalesca, please refrain from using discriminatory phrases and/or names here on the forums. We are here to keep the forums respectful and appropriate for all ages. Thank you.
                  Last edited by CafeAuLait; 07-19-2013, 07:27 PM. Reason: edited for language

Payments issues? File a ticket

Comment

GEM GEM GEM GEM GEM no question about it

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                      GEM GEM GEM GEM GEM no question about it
                      But the max he can get is level 3 gems and he already has level 4 and 5 gems... It would be a large waste of points for an abysmal gain of ~100 BR, implying he buys 16 and synthesises them into a single level 5 gem.

Comment

i said no question about it... GEMMIES

Comment

#1 thing to do is get the pets from the well.
                          I as a fellow casher knows that, it's the only thing that sets people apart. Even if people catch you in level / gear. If they don't have the pets.
                          They'll be on major disadvantage.

Each of my small pets from well gives 1.5k BR (not counting bonus from suit)
                          Sidewinder is about 2.1k BR without suit bonus.
                          That's a huge deal around those levels.
                          I'm a lvl 53 right now with over 74k BR unbuffed.

edit - had to change BR, was incorrect.

Comment

74k @ lvl 53..... SCARY! I thought I was strong @ 56k lvl 54 lmao!
                            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                            Weak warrior

Comment

If you had all the dragons excluding pebbles, Tricia, big foot, grumble and cyanus. That is around 12-14K BR. (If you are like my guildmate who gotten all the dragons except that guild war drag, you get around 23-25K BR at least)

Then with wings depending on your wing level (Growth Wing + Engrave Wing level) and the fancy wing development, that can get you over 10KBR (Can hit over 15K if you are really hard casher), after that your wardrobe level which can get you at least 9KBR (15KBR those also not a issue).

And with perfect grade equipment for whole 10 equipment, yeah... fully going cash is around there ^^
                              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
                              X