Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Most value from redeem on wishing well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
    If you had all the dragons excluding pebbles, Tricia, big foot, grumble and cyanus. That is around 12-14K BR. (If you are like my guildmate who gotten all the dragons except that guild war drag, you get around 23-25K BR at least)

Then with wings depending on your wing level (Growth Wing + Engrave Wing level) and the fancy wing development, that can get you over 10KBR (Can hit over 15K if you are really hard casher), after that your wardrobe level which can get you at least 9KBR (15KBR those also not a issue).

And with perfect grade equipment for whole 10 equipment, yeah... fully going cash is around there ^^

I don't have Trixia, big, or any of those.
    Only the 4 from wishing well.
    Full lvl 6 orbs / 1 lvl 7
    lvl 3 wings, lvl 53 engrave.
    Full perfect set. (1 legendary)
    Gem lvl 174
    lvl 4 wardrobe
    Only decent refines.
    2x fancy wings (160all stat + 700hp each)

4500 br from titles.

Gives me 74,301 BR

Comment

Originally posted by R219301890 View Post
      I don't have Trixia, big, or any of those.
      Only the 4 from wishing well.
      Full lvl 6 orbs / 1 lvl 7
      lvl 3 wings, lvl 53 engrave.
      Full perfect set. (1 legendary)
      Gem lvl 174
      lvl 4 wardrobe
      Only decent refines.
      2x fancy wings (160all stat + 700hp each)

4500 br from titles.

Gives me 74,301 BR
      Yeah... that is why I stated BR ard 12-14K if you had Wishing Well dragon plus the cash shop dragons (if you had bought that 2- Pudges and Delanie)

Full dragon except the guild war dragon (That Teddy Bear) can get you over 22-25K BR itself. =)
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Working...
      X