Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

where da hell can i get pebbles shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where da hell can i get pebbles shard

been doing nightmare 50 MP for a week or more no shards yet where can i get this ??

you just need to be lucky to get one since i got one yesterday from lv50 nightmare MP

Comment

must be nightmare to get shard byt still is rare to get one
      theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Pebbles shards do drop sometimes lots, sometimes rarely. It is really just luck. Keep trying the NM dungeons, you'll get one eventually if not just sell the items you get for gold then buy the shard on the market.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

So, it's an error when you mouse over the pebbles shard and it says, drops in normal mp?
          Cushnoc
          S13 Stormcrest

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pebbles shards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1675265

Yeah, typo error. Not the first time the descriptions those are giving wrong message, so get used to it mate.

The correct wordings for that is Drops in Nightmare MP.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Thanks for the clarification!
              Cushnoc
              S13 Stormcrest

Comment

Working...
              X