Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Legendary Challenge bug?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Challenge bug?

Im not sure if it is a bug or not, but currently on server 20 Blackfen swamp, ive been stuck with the same few opponents for at least a week even after leveling a few times. I keep getting a level 55 and 58 both with at least 60k+ BR, while on the server we already have people around that level range with roughly the same or lower dragon BR as i have.

Is it supposed to still be showing off server players with higher BR when there are more people on server within the range of others?

Officially its to do with player level....

I have been watching my legendary challenge for a week... all the opponents ( it changes daily ) are within 5 levels of me and 10-13k higher than my dragon and either red or green... the only change I noticed is when I upped my BR and my dragons BR, my opponents BR average jumped 3k and stayed that way for the next 4 opponents....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

That is the weird thing, only a couple levels ago on my character i ran into an opponent with equal BR, but ever since they got switched with other people off server, i haven't seen a single person on server in legendary challenge. And currently with how things are, only 3 people are able to progress even through the first fight due to heavy cashing. There has to be something wrong when it was said to be roughly 1.5 weeks for a medium casher, 2-3 weeks for non-cashers to progress.

Comment

I have to agree here im a heavy casher and now im finding it boring because theres no challenge at all in server 21 because no other player hardly cashes which mean no honor for them so ye this should be made with a little bit of improvement even if you say pay to win free to play should also have a chance at some honor points coz there going to be stuck with no honor no medal upgrades at all at this rate.

This should of gone more like first tier Fair enough to win. Second tier slightly harder but some chance of winning.
        Third Tier getting harder. Fourth Tier bit more hard. Fifth Tier pure cashers floor hard to beat.

This will atleast give non-cashers a chance to get something out of it Because everything for dragons is mostly Gold. The drops for Life Shards and crystals in 7dragons as a very low drop rate something like 1:200 tries.

Like i said im a heavy casher and i cant help but spend but i still like people trying to challenge me rather than not see anything happen at all.
        Last edited by MarchLucis; 09-15-2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I have to say that the seven dragons is very unfair for non cashiers. How are player meant to keep up with cashier (like me) when they have to pay to get stuff for seven dragons? I understand that cashing keeping the games going but cashiers will soon get bored if there is no challenge in their server and leave anyway xx

Comment

Actually i was wrong, we have at least 4 people now that have at least the first medal. One of them being only a few levels below me with slightly higher BR from more cashing. They have roughly 4k more BR and 6 levels below me, but are able to get further just based on that level. Believe when i was his level i was already running into the 60k-70k BR dragons with my 34k-35k or so BR dragon at the time.

Quick Edit, my current opponents while I'm level 58 are a 55 with 67.8k BR, and a 54 with 72.4k BR. We have multiple people on server within level range with only 33k-54k range, that doesn't seem like a legendary challenge as much as a impossible challenge without spending some heavy cash.
            Last edited by Zalemos; 09-15-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

This primary challenge was set in a way that you fight roughly around levels within your current level range but if there isnt much people in your level range you will be fighting people within 10 levels more or less (My current level is 78 with the first challenge at 67 as Oceanic first server). And that target is fixed all the way till now (Been getting the same person for the first challenge) unless if I level up to see if there will be a change in target.

Basically this primary challenge is a CASH challenge and its a very unfair mode of legendary challenge. Players who are already at level 60+ that are non-cashers are just having their legendary challenge really made into legendary (impossible) and a meant to be a "hard" one for heavy cashers. Or high level cashers gets the penalty and has to spend lots just because they level too fast.

So fresh servers or low level players are more of enjoying this legendary challenge while old servers suffers unless they spend hard (Server 1 have many willing spenders but that does not applys to other servers top cashers. They dont spend hard on a flawed system unless its fixed with the current one or have the secondary challenge release). Many quitted ever since that 3.0 are implemented, lets see how long players need to stop their spending or how many players quitting will made DP team notice that how serious this issue are currently having.

Edit:

And this is what all my guild mates are feeling and thinks about this current legendary system (Most of them gives a comment "I will never win the challenge" which is a fact cause they are not hard cashers and they are high levels when 3.0 implemented). The mage that in my server who break level 30 hero tower does not even spend now (his last spending was for the rainbow wing and that's it.).
              Last edited by R214105035; 09-15-2013, 08:32 PM.
              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

It definitely feel impossible since leveling up a few times, since I've only really beaten the first challenge a couple times. Just looking back at the dragon BR listings, i have at least 7 people within 10 levels of myself at 58, all with BR close, slightly higher, or lower than my dragon BR, yet i haven't faced any of them since i got stuck with the 60k+ br people from other servers.

Comment

The system could definitely use more tweaks to make it more non-casher to light and mid casher friendly. Even with all the people on server within level range, im still stuck with the 2 off server people with 25k+ more dragon BR. Only way to get past them would be to spend over 100$ probably, and that is just for the first fight, not really worth it just for that.

Comment

Is there anyway to do better without spending tons of cash or completely stop leveling for a good while? or is everyone who doesn't spend cash/have great luck or who didn't start at the lowest level possible going to have to deal with the issues of this system?

Comment

I have a blog in the tips and teaching forum, its merely a guide to how I am faring in the legendary challenges / 7 dragons...and I am doing it as a light casher approach.... have a look in it and you may get some ideas about things, I am level 45

Comment

According to your blog, you have much better luck than i've seen, roughly 4 crystals towards dragons in a day, i've had maybe 1 in a week. Im currently clearing the 5th dragon, get mostly jade, some xp cards, and sometimes spirits for dragon tattoo, very rarely get a crystal. So either i have to go back to get crystals, or spend cash to go to the wishing well more.

Comment

I will move this thread to discussion forum so the players can discuss things

Comment

ok yeah I am finding that anything under 3-5 blitz, is not effective for me, the higher the number of blitz in one go the better and I have avoided posting the numbers of the higher levels that I have calculated, using my runs and the syn rate because they are just plain scary and the cost to a low level heavy casher is higher then a high level heavy casher based on the spread sheets

Comment

I just believe that if the system was supposed to use your server for opponents, currently on the server im on, i would have opponents that i can actually have a chance of beating with a challenge, not a person that is impossible to beat because of the 20k+ br difference. There are people with BR below me, roughly the same as me, and even higher within 8 lvls of my character, as well as the actual BR difference for the character. Most of those people are also having the same issues as i am, getting opponents they cant beat because of a high difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X