Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Legendary Challenge bug?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the thing, the server isn't really dead, other guilds may be dead, but still a good amount of people play, we have 56 people with dragons currently, out of those 56, 4 people have an upgraded medal. Even the low players that have dragons seems to have the same issues. I'm expecting more people to quit though if they can't even get through a single legendary challenge. And I'm definitely not going to switch servers, work my butt off, spend money on a completely fresh start just to be able to do legendary challenge.

Comment

The server will go dead soon if DP team just contiune to listen to only one side view on this issue (when that person keeps on insist there is no problem). Many other server region are facing this "fixed target" opponent for over a week while the players who are testing on it does not have the problem. They can get players that is about 10K BR different while those who are at level 50 or 60 gets a opponent that is 40~60L BR higher than them (Same level range but different server region).

Problem with the dragon talent? In order to get dragon talents, players has to go through the Zodiac challenge which is also depending on the player's BR. Non cash players has limited BR and with that, their dragon talents points are also limited. I would like to see a non cash player work out on how to they possible kills a opponent that is 40K BR~60K BR above his/her current dragon BR in level 50 and 60 level range.

Level 50 Range:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lv59 LC.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	1675192

Name:	S2 alfleria.jpg
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	1675193

Level 60 Range:

Name:	lv60 LC.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	1675194

Are those opponents a 'NPC' like some other level 45+ players see? No, those are actual player from other servers of their sever region. And how long do the players been facing those "fixed" opponent? Over a week to almost 2 weeks. Possible for a change? Yes, if that opponent the players are facing level up and move to next level range, maybe they will get a lower player as their target.

Lets do a research:

how many players are facing this problem?

State which server region you are at. US West, Oceanic or Europe?
      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

i totally agree,
        The Dev team is just avoiding our suggestions and questions,
        Hoping that by having such "HIGH" Standards, people will donate more just to throw coins into wishing well to get dragon upgrading material.
        but sadly, this whole "MINDSET" is just causing players to get turned off,
        Look at the amount of complains, and look at CERTAIN THREADS being locked.
        Avoiding our questions?
        Trying to avoid so you can earn more bucks?
        Look, carry on being like this and even monthly - active cashers will stop recharging.
        DragonPal
        S21 Player
        IGN: HaruGlory
        Guild: Gothika

Comment

Okay, I want to make it clear that the forum moderators have passed on concerns to the DP team and they in turn have asked the devs. The devs have stated the legendary challenge is working as intended. We are still figuring out the ins and outs ourselves as players. I can pretty much get one challenge. One.. and it took me all this time to actually be able to do it. I am also a casher and a high level. But I am not going to sit here and complain that it's so unfair because I chose to level before it came out. I put on my big girl panties and moved on and did the best I could with the information that was available throughout the forums.

Another thing I want to make clear, continued swipes at either the DP team or the moderators will result in forum privileges being suspended. The forums are not here to be your personal gripe board, they are here to share information amongst all players on all servers and are staffed by players who volunteer their time to help others and some R2 staff members.

Players are posting helpful tips and tricks and not everything involves level sitting.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

If everyday the opponent of the first challenge are always changing but with opponent that is higher than player's Dragon BR by 10 or 20K BR, so be it. We take it.

But right now most of the players in my server are facing fixed opponent even when they are at level 50 or 60 range. There is no change at all in the list and its been over a week and two.

We are now not referring to those level 70 level range, but are referring to the level 50+ and 60+ level range. High level players like lvl 70 + getting fixed opponent, fine, we take it.

Go and check it out on other server regions and research on how does the whole legendary challenge is working for other server regions. Do server region plays a part in the opponent selection? Go check it out on other server region and come back share your findings if you wanted to. Do we oceanic server 1 gets to fight other opponents from US east server 1 in legendary challenge (you see for yourself in the screen-shots)?

Edit:

Even a fresh level 50+ player who gotten his first Dragon guardian, check out in his legendary challenge chart, his first challenge is what the screen-shot are showing for level 50 level range.
            Last edited by R214105035; 09-22-2013, 10:41 PM.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

fyi, the current system is considered a major screwup if the dev's didn notice.
              1.) as mentioned above, the so called "NPC" NEVER changes, and is TOO OVERPOWERED.
              (Pfft, and there we go about the team claiming they will fix a balance between casher and non casher. Very CONTRADICTING eh.)
              2.) even in my server, s21, the only few who can even try and compete and win the challenges are the top 4 or 5 dragon players.
              So assuming the top 4 or 5 can do it, what about the rest of the server population? Ever noticed the following?
              A.) We can't compete in the challenge = no honors = cannot upgrade medal = bigger gap between us and the dragon users.
              B.) as above if maximum of 10 makes it this month, to get started with challenges, can we catch up? How? and also.
              what about the other 30-100 people in the server?
              Trying to draw a big gap and "ENCOURAGE" Them to Recharge? Think again.

Whole idea? Stupid, senseless, unfair, unbalanced, a major ripoff.
              Simple as that.
              If the team can claim that they are working to balance the cashers and non cashers.
              Don't say, ACT ON IT.

Edit: I HOPE, the UNDERLINING, BOLDING AND SIZE OF THE KEYWORDS WILL GIVE THE DEV's A WAKEUP CALL.
              Last edited by BryanLimbt; 09-23-2013, 12:56 PM.
              DragonPal
              S21 Player
              IGN: HaruGlory
              Guild: Gothika

Comment

u know what i think.... you all know what the botton line is... IF YOUR DONT LIKE.... QUIT or CALL LIFELINE... someone who will listen to your problem but will tell you a simple thing.. MMORPG is for the pockets and nothing else.. go spend it on brooze =)... do some research what MMORPG is then do more research how the market system work and how share holding works then.. think... are you wasting your time complaining? and when you come to a conculsion, hopefully with a right answer... you'll quit and fine a game that meets your need... MMORPG dose not exist to meet and obey player needs, MMROPG only exist to connect ppl knowning there not the only idiots out there =)

Comment

Well again... this is being locked. The legendary challenge is not supposed to be easy, it's not supposed to be done overnight. It takes work. If you choose to work on your dragons you can have a chance in the future, if you don't then don't expect the game to change for you.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                  X