Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guild Frozen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Frozen

If the guild is frozen, does that mean that we will not be able to do guild events also like holy land?

I have asked and the answer is yes the guild will not be able to participate in events and other aspects until the guild fee is paid
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

hmm i thought guild could still do events just not upgrade anyhthing till fees paid

Comment

Originally posted by MarchLucis View Post
        hmm i thought guild could still do events just not upgrade anyhthing till fees paid
        When the guild is frozen, meaning they have missed two payments in a row of guild fees, they can only do contribution with gold and amethysts until the fee is paid. No shop, no buffs, no events is what we have been told.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

we onbly missed 1 payment not 2, so whats the deal there,

Comment

we are on server s25 and the name of guild is sovereign, please fix us, we only misses 1 time this week the fee

Comment

Originally posted by lucyloowoo View Post
              we are on server s25 and the name of guild is sovereign, please fix us, we only misses 1 time this week the fee
              Lucy, someone contacted me in game. I have it being investigated. We will check the system and see if you only missed one and why it kicked in on frozen. But VanDragon had reported it and it is being looked at.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

ty so much

Comment

haha so how dose a guild pay there fee is they cant enter guild events, lol =) beside the long and hard earning contri of mp and donation lol abit hash

Comment

we got it paid, but seems like the game hasnt looked at us yet, i had to myself contribute 16million in amethyst, so did others, we wont get that back, and we stall havent heard what they are going to do about it, be nice for us all to have a nice compensation pack for guild, we had to fix the games mistake, but i am sure they dont care, we had to pay to get skills back, and let the new people enter the guild

Comment

We paid to unfreeze the guild. We are very disappointed with this inconvenience.... This time the guild is frozen and its not funny anymore. We never failed to pay our fee except this 1. and you only advised us to wait because the tech is looking into it. How long are we going to wait? after 28 days? till the guild is disbanded? We used millions of our amethysts for contribution just to fix it by ourselves. Because the reply "it is being looked at." .. It's not specific. we don't even know if it will be fixed. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SLOW SERVICE. Sorry. no more trust.

Comment

still dont look like they fixed us yet, we still see cool down, and we didnt get any kinda compensation, or anything saying they taking care of it

Comment

The DP team have been busy with the marriage system going live on S1 and so have the techs, so some things have been sidelined for 24 hours. Unfortunately some things do take priority and everybody has been working hard to try and keep things running as smooth as possible for the players and get issues resolved quickly so your patience is appreciated.

Comment

We can be more patient if we don't loose anything while we wait. But you know how bad for a guild to be frozen. and its sad to think that we are least prioritized when we are showing you the present problem. The wedding in Server 1 is to be happen in future and they don't loose anything while they wait. On the other hand we are doomed while you are busy with your priorities. I thought it's been looked at? but sidelined?
                            Last edited by R210815331; 09-17-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

The marriage on server one is live now, it goes live on all servers on the 19th of sept.

Comment

Working...
                              X