Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Can Someone Explain the Marriage Process . . . Simply?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Explain the Marriage Process . . . Simply?

If someone could be so kind as to explain the marriage process in simple steps so I can understand it would be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble figuring out who buys the rings, how many rings you need to buy, and who can propose to whom (guy/girl). Thank you!

lol, ok.... the person that wants to propose, buys the rings from the shop, two of them as there is one for each person, a person of either gender can propose to a person of the opposite gender... when a person proposes, there is a time lime on how long they have to accept or reject the proposal so its best to have the other persons interest and attention when a proposal is sent.....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply!

So basically:
      Person A buys 2 rings
      Person A proposes to Person B
      Person B accepts
      Person A and B are married

Does Person A get anything special for forking over 3600 gold for two rings?

Comment

lol basically yeah its that simple

Yes the rings have bonuses and can be upgraded so while they do not seem to be worth the cost at the start, they do gain in * value * and can become a valuable asset to married players, tho if players were to divorce, the bonuses would no longer apply to them as single players....

Something that I hope is permanent, is the ability to gift a one month vip card to your partner ( you have to buy it to gift it ) and that really changed my opinion of the marriage mod as some BR gaining event, to a way for people to help out their friends with a in game legit VIP gifting set up....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X