X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nymph's and legandary challenges

can the dev's pls take the nymph's out of the leg. challenges

i hardly think its fair when you face in tier 1 ( first challenge ) a 85kbr dragon and you got a 112kbr dragon
    you loose cause the other one has a illustria 6 star and i only got a 1 star ellwen

nymph's shoudnt be in these battles its a dragon fight
    make nymph's fights in their own battles or challenges if you rly want them to fight to

welcome to the club bro

p.s=dont wait to remove nymphs from lc they going to tell you that you lose becayse of your talents even if you could kill him easy before nymphs now its your talent so sorry
    theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

I am facing an Illustra with 9 stars. I think I need to max out my mountain dragon talent in order to beat the LC. Any suggestion?

Comment

Get one Illustra and make it to 10 stars, that will help you roughly ard 60~80% of the LC.

Illustra does double hit on opponent with 10 stars that will make it 2 turns with 100% stuns on opponent dragon plus they hit first before your dragon does.

So even you max out mountain on your dragon talent, its no much use. Ppl are hitting you 3 almost and while you are hitting almost 2 hits every 2 turns.

The higher opponent's illustra is, the more pain it is. Even you had a 220K drag with a 5 star single hit nymph, you will still gonna lose to a 160~180K drag with 8 stars above illustra.

So, that's my suggestion on your LC. Its not about working hard on your drag, but work hard (enchant = spending gc the only way) on your nymph.

GLHF.
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. But I guess I will give up on LC since I can't spend my way through the nymph's enchantment.

Only thing for me to do now will be working hard on my job and get better salary so that I can pay my way through LC.

Comment

OK wow ????????? Legendary Challenge has """"Nymph's""""
            it's Dragons BR hard enough to raise!!!!!!!!!! and we still get no HONNER for "medals"
            Now we have people who can spend 25 gold coins a day on a Nymph evry day and make impossible for any one to get past lvl1 ""Legendary Challenge""

Comment

for instance my Dragons BR is 40k his Dragons BR is 37k and his Nymph's has 4STAR i loose evry time no matter what unless i pay for Nymph

Comment

actually......the level 65 FREE nymph "Celestia" also hit double so just keep working on your nymph IF you can be patience enough.

the last time i got honor from LC was 2 month ago? (LOL)
                now i only do LC to get the free DT keys and free Lucky coins

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                  actually......the level 65 FREE nymph "Celestia" also hit double so just keep working on your nymph IF you can be patience enough.

the last time i got honor from LC was 2 month ago? (LOL)
                  now i only do LC to get the free DT keys and free Lucky coins
                  celestia hit two targets at once, not hitting two times. Only Soleil of free nymphs attacks twice.

Comment

Celestia hits once if theres 1 target. Get your facts straight. It's seems as if people who spends tons of cash have no idea how game even works. Lmao

Comment

please check s52 in LC at challanges advanced the opponents with dragon br 140k and 10 star nymph but when the csc the same ppl have differ dragon br its about 190k and 10 star nymph, i think there is something wrong with the system please fix it, many ppl in my server get trouble because of that

Comment

Working...
                      X