holy soul stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy soul stones

i cant evolve even though i have 55 holy soul stones out of 30. is this a mistake or a glitch?

it is a mistake in the writing, its 300 holy soul stones, not 30
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

it was 300 not 30 to evolve lvl6 hero. you may want to put the 55 stone in your warehouse and check the display

Comment

ok ty for the replies

Comment

why make the stone count so high? couldn't they have just raised the holy stones to 40 instead of 300? your gonna have to put out a lot of real money for that ,and i think it gives cashers a bigger advantage to the regular users in a way. not saying its a real problem but why such a big leap for a stone even if it is a holy stone for the 7 dragons team you have ? thats gonna take some a month to get unless they put out a lot of green in the store for them which for most isn't possible on a budget.

i did the math and you have to spend a little over 500 bucks for a full team of 6 stars , i dont the think the average gamer can afford that.
          Last edited by shadowsbreath1; 02-22-2014, 11:29 AM.
          Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowsbreath1 View Post
            why make the stone count so high? couldn't they have just raised the holy stones to 40 instead of 300? your gonna have to put out a lot of real money for that ,and i think it gives cashers a bigger advantage to the regular users in a way. not saying its a real problem but why such a big leap for a stone even if it is a holy stone for the 7 dragons team you have ? thats gonna take some a month to get unless they put out a lot of green in the store for them which for most isn't possible on a budget.

i did the math and you have to spend a little over 500 bucks for a full team of 6 stars , i dont the think the average gamer can afford that.
            The average gamer probably can't, afford it, that's why you can work towards it.

Hard Effort will reward you. Wouldn't it get boring it you got to your goal super quick, and had nothing to do afterwards?

Comment

true it would be borin but i wish it was not so steep i mean i spend 20 bucks here and there and dont mind it but they have some cool things i just would love to have faster lol

Comment

not that anyone cares what i say but, i am a casher and i did not spend any gold on these at all. it just takes lots of blitzing and synthesizing of the jade to get there. the good news is that it only takes 100 to go from 6 to 7

Comment

Dont forget when your summoner level reaches 100 you can pray which will give you 1 lvl 9 exp card and 6 shards to make a holy soul stone and each can be done 10 times per day

Comment

it takes 300 to get from 5 to 6 thats just messed up lol

Comment

You know what they say, the harder the climb, the better the view =)

Comment

that is true but they left out the part where you have a chance of falling to your death if you loose your grip XD

Comment

Working...
                        X