What is the point of NM dungeons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the point of NM dungeons?

Can anyone tell me what is the point of NM dungeons? u get last dragon with 4x level 90-100 and one 80, its just for not get bored after u get last dragon? its really not working, because we are bored already

edit: oh i forgot this super cool event dragon essence, where if you are for example sitting at 59 you can get only 3 stars, awesome again
    Last edited by TomGynda; 02-25-2014, 10:18 AM.

go into your dragon guardian and click on dragon essense and that is what the NM 7 dragons is for
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Ok... It looks like you weren't here for the latest update

Here's the link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....atch-Note-2-14

Comment

edit: oh i forgot this super cool event dragon essence, where if you are for example sitting at 59 you can get only 3 stars, awesome again
        Stop sitting on 59 level, or collect them until you can unlock new stars.

Comment

I happen to like it. It's a great help to get exp cards and jade not to mention summoner exp to be able to do the normal dungeons.

I have now given up on trying to get my thunder dragon and I keep blitzing the nightmare dens(the few I have been able to pass by anyway) to get more cards, more jade and more summoner exp to help me get my last 3 dragons the easy way.
          Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

If the point of this thread is to be a sarcastic poke at the new update then your original post has kind of failed at that.

To me you just came across as a rather clueless person in need of enlightenment...

A lot of features are not available if you are sitting at level 59. Holy seal for example. At least for this one you can continue to collect the materials you need until you decide to level up.

Comment

Working...
            X