Legendary Challenges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Challenges

Hey I am unsure if this is normal or a bugg but anyway I got 193k dragon and 192k illustria nymph and i still have a hard time finishing LC. A couple weeks ago i had alot lower dragon and nymph and still could finish LC but not anymore.
    So I wanted to ask if players like me that have high nymph and dragon have hard time finishing LC?

Name; Goddess
    Server;71
    Level; 59

Well, as the time goes, the opponent's BR that you have to face is increased. So, you start to face people that you don't have to face before. And unfortunately for us, this new people usually a strong one, who possess strong dragon and nymph. So, yeah, the LC are gradually getting harder and harder.

Comment

That's all part of the Challenge. if it was easy to beat all of the time it would be pointless.
      DP - [S1]Kearlynne - FairyTail
      [S155]Sallefina [Inactive]

LoA - [S1] Kearlynne [Inactive]

MK -[S26] Taro

Comment

As you level up you get harder opponents, which is why its recommended you level sit a bit before switching level brackets. Brackets being 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by drak36 View Post
          As you level up you get harder opponents, which is why its recommended you level sit a bit before switching level brackets. Brackets being 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and so on.
          Yeah, when you level up, the opponent would get stronger. But even if you don't level up, the BR range of the opponent kept increasing as the time goes, which means, after a while, you might start facing a new set of opponents that's stronger that you usually do. Also, the LC system change into cross server makes it worse. You starts to face opponents from another server in LC, and should they came from an older server, then it's normal if the opponents to be stronger than us (since they have played longer than us). Not to mention that the dev often give discount on the premium nymph like illustria and khrisna. If an opponent that you're usually face decide to buy the nymph, then the difficulty level would be increased by a lot.

Comment

everythings are cross server now so not like the old LC that give us bots..now they all are real people..which means actual dragon br and nymphs and with the latest nymph events now everyone have good nymphs...im with 275k dg and 276k khrisna nymph 9 stars and lvl 51...i cant even finish tier 4 on my LC...just get stronger
            MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

the LC was always cross server....when it started, it used bots to build up the player pool and in a lot of cases, its still using bots to balance out the player pool.....
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X