Do Servers Merge !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Servers Merge !!!

Hi i am from server S135 and as of now i don't c more than 30 players online and less than 10 to 15 who spend in here to level or get stronger. Is there a possibility that you would merge servers to make it better game play. Cuase its kinda getting boring and we still have no cross-server battles. There are only 2 active guilds and the rest are dead or inactive. Would seriously like you all to consider to merge so that we don't feel bad for all the gold put in till now and stop jumping to other servers as it gets more expensive and comes back to the same point.

feel so sad about it
    When you say you are a gamer and you are a celebrity or a former celebrity there's a grain of salt that everybody takes that with.

Comment

ok people please try reading other post before posting. you will almost always find that someone else has posted about the same thing. Server merge request dont really go anywhere. the merges happen when Certain things happen. my server didnt get a merge until there were only 5 active people (thats not always the case) but just be patient and it will happen when the other servers in your region fit the requirments.

Comment

if players want their servers to be merged, just post the server, region and number because the rest of what players post, is generally ignored.......
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yeah, S131 is inactive and also S134... I feel that newer US east servers (not too old) dies a lot sadly.
          Aodhan
          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            if players want their servers to be merged, just post the server, region and number because the rest of what players post, is generally ignored.......
            As said and requested server [S135] Dark Ravine (Europe) hope it helps and answers you kitwritten

Comment

im not sure if it has been added and noted yet but server 119 has only 2 active guilds and 1 of them has 90 members...around 30 active members...mainly alt characters and the other has in total like 50 members where we got 7-10 active members.(guilds cants stand eachother btw...other guild keeps making alts in order to manipulate csc and gb outcome etc....so yeah drama is there for sure)gb is not fun anymore and its not possible to balance a decent gb if u cant recruit anyone for your guild. first gb doesn't even happen as there are no opponents and we refuse to do last gb where u get zerged by 30 vs 7 players.

so right now the server is not fun anymore,please merge with a cool server :-)

Comment

If the players who post here can post the information that kitten requested I am sure they are listening.

Here is an example for you to edit your post with using my failing server below:
                Server: Blooming Caves
                Region: East
                Number: S115

Comment

server:Blustery Ridge (US East)
                  number:119

Comment

Originally posted by Seylinya View Post
                    server:Blustery Ridge (US East)
                    number:119
                    It's already on the list, now you will have to wait when it will get merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                      It's already on the list, now you will have to wait when it will get merged.
                      oh good ty. sorry couldn't find the thread where I posted it so wasn't sure if it was on the list yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X